The One Way We Win

Description: The Endgame is now.

A/N: Tehehehehehehehehehe. Suffer.
⚠️ Endgame Spoilers. ⚠️ I'm doing a POV (Peter) for once.

Words: 3196

*****

"Spidey?"

"Peter"

"KID WAKE THE FUCK UP WE'RE NEEDED!"

I let out a gasp, snapping open my eyes staring at that Quill guy who had just slapped me in the face.

"What the hell man?" I grumbled sitting up thinking I was still in the damn orange sea of misery.

"C'mon Peter get up. It's been five years. People need our help" Strange said pulling me up by the underside of my arms. Like excuse you I'm not a child? Hold up...

"Wait what?" I questioned look around. When did I get back on Titan? Where's dad? What's going on?

I held myself silently as Strange moved his hands around in a pattern that I always thought was weird. Yet it made a portal appear which led to what looked like a wasteland.

"Holy shit" I breathed out loudly.

I quickly webbed myself to a piece of debris swinging out of the portal, the nanobots of my mask coming off my face as I got a good look around.

My heart started beating out of my chest when I caught sight of Thanos. But started beating faster when I also caught sight of my dad.

"Yibambe!" King Black Panther yelled loudly as I was surrounded with a bunch of different people. His people echoed him as they all marched forward.

I placed myself on a slab of rock right in the very front.

"AVENGERS!" Cap exclaimed. I crouched down preparing myself to run at the mad Titan who was standing in front of his army.

"ASSEMBLE!"

Holy shit.

Everyone started running so I quickly followed along. I was easily near the front letting my super strength take over. I webbed myself to one of the outriders before throwing it away, in turn launching myself into the air.

I let out a small sound (it was a squeak. Definitely a squeak) as I landed directly on top of a gorilla looking thing. I webbed the back of its head before jumping over and making it smack its head on the ground.

I quickly ran away from it webbing everything that was in the way.

When I heard a pained grunt, I turned around to see my dad on the ground with another of those weird gorilla things. So I took action.

I webbed its arms and pulled as hard as I could to restrain it. What I wasn't expecting was a large Ant-Man to stomp directly onto it. Well you know that makes my situation easier.

I jumped down in front of my dad letting my mask fall. I let a wide grin go across my face before I sprung right into talking.

"Hey. Oh. Holy cow. You will not believe what's been going on. You remember when we were in space, and I got all dusty? I must've passed out because you were gone. And Dr. Strange was there, and he was like 'it's been five years, c'mon. And he started doing the yellow sparkly thing. He does all the time.." I trailed off as my dad got closer almost mumbling to himself. "Wait what are you doing?"

I was very quickly surprised to find his arms wrapping themselves around me holding me close to his chest as his head went to my shoulder. I closed my eyes and hugged him back.