PRINCE?! (Part 2)

Description: It has been over a year since Peter has come to know his heritage. But the problem? Tony still refuses to go. He always comes up with some excuse not to go. But Peter finally convinces him to absolutely nobody's disappointment.

A/N: I find it really sweet that I was asked for a Part 2 that I started working on it right away. I thank you all! This book is at 3.84K reads and I'm absolutely blown away by that. You all are so great!

Words: 2187

*****

Tony sighed heavily to himself as he stared at the portal in front of him. Peter had already ran through it and Tony stayed behind. Why? Because he was nervous. What he refused to admit is the fact that he's scared to meet Peter's sister. What if she doesn't like him?

Tony shuffles quietly before finally heading into the portal. Who was he to say no to Peter when it's his birthday. Tony's boy is 16 now and all Peter wanted was for Tony to finally come meet his sister and see his homeland. So begrudgingly Tony agreed.

Everything around Tony suddenly came into view as he stared at the land in front of him. It was beautiful. There were two trees and glowing plants almost serving as a gate that had a bridge on the other side of it. There were waterfalls and trees and the place just seemed to scream magic.

"Ah. You must be the famous Tony Stark I've heard so much about" a man said startling Tony to the point where he screamed a little.

"T-That's me. Who are you?" Tony asked staring at the very intimidating man.

"My name is Hemsworth. I'm the gatekeeper of Vabia. The prince has already flown off to the castle. But the queen asked me to give you this" Hemsworth explained stepping down off his pedestal and handing Tony a blue orb.

"What's this for?" Tony asked.

"It's a special orb made by the queen. Just swallow it and it will give you the powers of a Vabian whenever you please. It will work on Midgard and any other place you can think of. Take it as a token of appreciation" Hemsworth said earning a nervous gulp.

"Why is she giving this to me? I'm nobody to her obviously" Tony sighed holding the small orb tightly.

"Oh please. The queen says that if you're the father of her brother, you are a father to her. Blood related or not" Hemsworth replied giving Tony a pat on the shoulder.

Tony looked down at the orb and smiled before throwing the orb into his mouth as swallowing it down. Everything about Tony just seemed to change in that moment. Tony couldn't help but feel like there was power coursing through his veins.

"Oh man that felt weird" Tony joked nervously chuckling.

"Look at your palms" Hemsworth told the man.

Tony looked down at his palms to find to halves of some sort of pattern. He put his palms together and was quickly surprised to see that they perfectly formed one whole pattern.

"That's incredible" Tony whispered in awe.

"The queen has never done something like this before. Now I would suggest heading to the castle before the two royals come flying over here to find you" Hemsworth said taking his spot back on the pedestal.

A golden platform appeared in front of Tony so said man took a step of faith and walked onto the platform.

The platform started moving underneath Tony and railings appeared around him. Tony started admiring the kingdom. That's when Tony caught sight of something moving over to the right of him. A bunch of black, almost smokey ships were flying towards the border of the city quickly alarming Tony.