MiniCat- Work Stress

Mini's POV

I was making dinner since Tyler was going to arrive soon, I didnt want him to wait longer when he got home so I was cooking at that moment. Tyler has been working all day and let's just say his job isn't really the best... he works at a company that gives him way to much paper work, sometimes he has so much, it's like homework because he has to do it at home.

I heard the front door open and close, then I heard a familiar groan. It was Tyler. I lowered the fire of the food and went towards Tyler.

"Hey Ty, how was work?"
Tyler groans as a response
"Heh, well are you hungry? I'm making food and it's almost finished."
"Yes please."

I nod and walk to the kitchen. I'm almost done cooking until I felt a pair of arms around my waist, I blushed at the sudden connection.

"What are you d-doing?"
"I need-" he mumbles the last part.
"Need what?"
"I need you Craig"
"H-huh?" My face was a full tomato.
"Pleaseeeee"
"Not now Tyler, I have to serve the food."

He stayed quiet and let me go. I finished serving the food and put it on the table. Just when I was about to sit down and eat, Tyler grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him.

"Tyler what the-"

I was interrupted by our lips being connected. I blushed but, I kissed back.

"I need you NOW"
"B-but Tyler, the food!"
"We can warm it up later, right know I want to make you scream my name"

Tyler POV

I pulled him up the stairs and into our room, I placed him on my recording table, I kissed him roughly as I went down to his neck. I bit and licked many areas until I finally heard him moan, I found his sweet spot. I took off my tie and shirt, then I took off him pants and boxers. I kneed down and grabbed his member, making him  shiver and let out small moans. I licked his tip then put it in my mouth.

"S-stop t-teas-sing!~"

Just as he said that, I deep throat him. He let out a huge moan as a bobbed my head up and down, he was shaking and pulling my hair.

"Ty-tyler I-I'm a-about to c-cum!"

I pulled his member out of my mouth, making him whimper at the lost of touch. I got up and took off my pants and boxers. My member was hard and ready to fuck. I moved Craig closer to me and placed my tip in him.

"W-wait! Th-the lube!"

I nodded and went to get the lube. I placed it all around my member then placed myself again at his entrance. I pushed myself all the way in, but waited until Craig gave me the signal.

Mini's POV

I could only feel pain and pleasure. Once I adjusted I nodded to Tyler, normally he starts soft but... I guess this time he really wanted it hard. I thrusted fast, earning loud moans from me.

"D-damn Craig, y-your so tight!~"

That made me blush even more that I already was. He kept thrusting fast until we where both close to our limits. I tried to warn him but my moans didnt let me, so I cummed all over our stomachs. Tyler didnt seem to mind since he also cummed a few seconds after. He picked me up and laid me with him on the bed, he pulled me close to him as we both drifted off to sleep.

I'm just getting worse and worse, I hope you enjoyed and pleaseeee send me requests, dont be ashamed.