PRT 2 Nude Mistake

Evan's POV

The guys thankfully didnt see my screen so I got saved, but I was still pissed, yeah I love her body and herself but I only like nudes if I'm alone so I can use them for...you know... whatever. The guys finished eating and I decided to head home, until Jon stopped me.

"Hey, where are you going? We still haven't finished the hang out"

"I know, but I have to get home early"

"Why?"

"Uhhhh...y/n slipped and I'm going over there to help her"

"Ok...she doesn't know how to handle a slip?"

Before I answered I quickly left, making Jothanan question more. I got in my car and drove off to my house. Once I was at front I parked my car and opened the front door with my keys, closing it with the lock as I step in. I see y/n laying on the couch asleep, I also noticed that she pulled out her "need" toys. That made me more mad because I was the one who was supposed to get her exhausted. I didnt care if she was asleep, I took off my clothes and went towards her. She had no panties on so I made my move and shoved two fingers up her area.

Y/N POV

I woke up from a strong feeling from my area, I moaned and when I looked down I saw Evan naked, thrusting two fingers into me. I moaned and tried to push his hand out but he's too strong.

"E-Evan!~ St-Stop!~"

"I told you, you where gonna get it"

He pulled out his fingers from me, I felt relieved but I whined a little since I was actually enjoying it. I tried to catch my breath up out of no where I felt something huge and long enter me, I moaned, I knew what it was, and he wasn't going to take it slow. He trhursted into me in a fast speed. I was a moaning mess, he didn't even kiss me or gave me time to wake up. This is rape but...I'm enjoying it. He grabbed my hands to move me while he thrusted. He bent down to bite my neck then whispered: "I might be gentle, but that doesn't mean I won't make you beg"
Glente?! Nothing about this is gentle, he's going to rough I can feel the knot in my stomach grow.

"I-I n-need to- Ah!~ I- I need t-to c-cUM!~" I could barely speak

"Not yet princess"

He kept thrusting and I couldn't hold it much longer, I cummed. I screamed his name so loud, I bet the neighbors heard perfectly. I was twitching until Evan went faster.

"I told you not to cum!" He spanks my ass.

I moaned, I couldn't keep up with this. I tried to push him away but just when I was about to, he filled me in, completely. We where both panting and trying to catch our breathes. I bent down again.

"No more nudes, and no more toys, only I can make you cum" he said as he kissed me.

I loved Evan's sweet side but, I couldn't argue about his dirty side.

Short chapterrrrrrrr, i bet you guys hate me😎