Ocean Eyes-H2OVanoss

What'd this? A new chapter?! Indeed it is! I got inspired by Billie's song, here's the song if you want to listen to it while reading. Hope you enjoy. Btw...in this chapter, Jon is top.

VanossPOV

It was a Sunday morning when I received a message from my boss.

"Fong, I need you to cover for Lincy today"

I groaned, I hated my job. That Lincy Bitch is always missing work, and I have to cover for her. I get up from my bed and head to the bathroom to get ready. I look at myself in the mirror and notice the bags under my eyes...ugh...

I finish showering, I head to my room and start putting on my uniform. I work at an Asian restaurant next to a mall, yeah, the restaurant where people think we sell baby rats as sweet n' sour nuggets. It's a shitty place but it pays enough for bills and food.

I get in my car, it's a 20 minute ride so I'm not late, plus, my boss didn't give me a time to be there. I arrive and go in, I see Craig trying to focus on cooking while Jass is blabbering about her ex...again.

"Hey Evy!" Says Jass

I nodd as a 'sup' to Jass walk towards Craig.

"Hey Mini"

"Hey..."

"Bro, you ok?"

"Yeah...yeah..."

"You don't seem like it"

"It's just that...Tyler hasn't been acting like himself often, he fights a lot, gets mad easily, and started avoiding me, but everytime I say I'll leave him alone, he changes completely and is super sweet and romantic...I don't know..."

"Well, I'm sure you can talk to him about it, just, try to be gentle, if he's getting mad easily, you can't escape his monster side once it's there"

"Yeah...I know"

The door opens and you can hear the bell on the top jiggle. I approach the front table to be greeted by a beautiful pair of blue ocean eyes...I swear they where shining and everything. I blush a bit and tried to ignore the fact that the guy was tall and handsome as hell!

"What can I get for you?" I manage to say without braking any word.

"Could I get a number 6 and a 9 with a side of fries?"

I nod, holding a chuckle from his order...heh...69...get it together Evan!!

"Sure, that would be a total of fifteen with forty five."

He hands me the money with a small note inside of the folded cash. I give the order to Craig as he prepares the meal. I lay against the corner and read the note.

"Call me (number)"

I blushed and looked at the guy, he smirked at me and I turned a dark shade of red. I didn't even know the guys name and he already gave me his number! But honestly...I want to give this a shot...

I know it's short but I have school shit tomorrow and my hands hurt by writing so don't worry, I'll make a 2nd part of this, and no, it won't take long, when there's second parts, I'm going to try and get them out as soon as possible.