Minicat-could you be any cuter?

I AM SO SORRY. I know I haven't written anything but I just haven't had the imagination. This is going to be shitty but I don't want to leave this book. Also, theres fanart on the top here, which btw, I made, it doesn't have to do with the story but i just wanted to show it. Hope you kinda enjoy.

Mini's POV

I was finishing editing my videos when all of the sudden a sleepy Tyler comes downstairs after his long nap. He yawned and I just looked at his adorableness, I loved it.
"Hey..."

"Hey Tyler, did you sleep well?"

"Kinda..."

"Kinda? What happened?

"You weren't there, I couldn't hug you"

"Awww ty"

I walked towards him and gave him a tight hug, he hugged back but stronger.

"Are you hungry?"

"Mhmm"

"Ok I'm gonna make you some foo-"

I tried to get off but Tyler tighten his embrace.

"I'm hungry for you..."

I blushed and tried to push him away but I had no prevail so I just gave up in his arms. His lips wondered around my neck, making small moans leave my mouth.

"Ty, not now, please"

Tyler shaked his head and bit my neck, gently. He pulled me up making me wrap my legs around his waist. We kissed as he layed me on the sofa with him on top of me. His tongue wondered inside my mouth then broke the kiss to start removing my shirt and kissing down my shoulders to my abdomen. I was flustered. I rubbed his soft hair, making sure he was calm and gentle, not like last time where he almost broke the table. He kissed me once again as he removed my pants and his. He was going to get lube but I wanted to do something I haven't done in a while. I sat him down and bent down in front of him, facing his cock.

"What are you doing?"

"Pleasuring you" I said

I kissed his tip as I rubbed his shaft, making it grow and get harder. He groaned with annoyance, he didn't like it when I teased, but I loved it. Then, without warning, I took him full in my mouth, down my throat. Tyler pulled his head back with pleasure. I wasnt gagging since I'm used to Tyler's huge 9 inch cock. I bobbed my head back and forth, earning small groans of pleasure from Tyler. After a while he came in my mouth.

"Oh...mmm... Craig...fuck...~"

I got up and sat on the couch with my legs opened, teasing Tyler with my entrance. He took no time and just pushed right into me, he immediately hit my prostage and I was a moaning mess. Tyler kissed down my shoulders and up my neck to my lips. It felt so good, he got faster and deeper, it was driving me crazy. After a few more minutes his thrusts where getting sloppy and I knew he was close, and so was I. I always signal Tyler that I'm close by scratching his shoulders, once I did, Tyler went even faster. He came in me at the same time I came. We where breathing heavily and he layed his head on my chest. It was amazing