WildcatXVanoss' sister

BiggestMistake

Tyler's POV

It happened again...her touch, her soft breathing, her moans, her hands on my body...I felt it all over again. The mistake we did a year ago kept happening over and over again.

Evan invited me to his house for a sleep over before I moved to Georgia to finish my studies for pilot.

Her eyes...my heart melted once her eyes got a taste of mine...

Evan and I played video games with his boyfriend Jon. I went upstairs to the bathroom but as I made my way up...

She grabbed my hand and pulled me inside of her room. Her lips smashed against mine, my hands pulled her closer, knowing this would be the last time. She took off her shirt, exposing her bare chest and breasts. I massage her soft flowers as I drag my lips from her mouth to her neck. I can feel her shiver. I took off my shirt and sat down on her bed. She knew exactly what to do. She kneed in front of me and pulled down my jeans, exposing my hard dick. She massages it up and down while licking and kissing the tip, she knew just how to tease me and I hated that. I put my hand on her head, signaling her to go deeper. She didnt reject it, she went straight in, taking all of my shaft into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down, gagging everytime my tip touched her throat. Before I came in her mouth, I pulled her up and pin her against the wall, lifting up her skirt and moving her panties to the side. She kissed me as I slowly pushed myself in, not worrying of stretching her, since she was already used to it...her moans, they sounded so precious...the more her nails digged deeper into my back, the faster and harder I pounded into her. If it weren't because her brother Evan was downstairs, she would've screamed my name. I pushed in a few more times until I came undone in her, not worrying about the consequences. I covered her mouth while she orgasmd. I kissed her sweetly one last time and looked into her deep and bright eyes...I loved her...

I woke up an hour after we fell asleep, I looked besides me and saw the beauty letting put small cute snores, I got closed to her, put her hair behind her ear and gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead. I got dressed and headed outside...but in my way...

"Your leaving already?"

I stopped and looked behind, it was Evan.

"Yeah...I have to finish packing"

"I thought you would atleast stay with her till the morning"

I looked at him surprised.

"Jon and I heard most of it, you weren't so good hiding the slapping noises."

I sighed.

"I'm sorry...I really love your sister but...I cant stay"

"I'm not forcing you into anything, but the way your leaving will hurt her, and that would be...your biggest mistake"