BassicalyIDo407

Hehehehhe.....the title says it all😎😏🤣

Marcel's POV

I was driving to the mall to meet up with my best friend Scott. Me and him have been bffs since diapers! He's a really big part of my life, he listens to me, understands me, and makes me smile in my hardest times.

I arrived at the mall and quickly went inside. Scott doesn't need to tell me where he is, I always find him in Forever21. Once I went in I was quickly embraced from behind. I turned my head to see Scott squishing his face on my back, it was adorable. I'm slightly taller than Scott so he was directly facing my back (idk which one's taller but for this smut I'll make Marcel taller)

I turned completely around and hugged back.

"Marcy! Look, I found something i wanna buy you!"

"Ok but wait a se-"

Scotty quickly pulled me to an isle with a bunch of awesome designer clothing (I may have put Forever21 but I dont actually shop there so idk what they sell there)

"Look!"

Scotty pointed at a shirt that said

"M and S are the rulers"

I thought it looked cool so I nodded to Scotty as I gave him a warm smile. He tried to reach up to grab it but couldn't reach it, so I grabbed it for him, when I looked down, I saw his beautiful eyes looking directly into mine. He got on his tippy toes and kissed me. I was shocked and thought of pulling away but...I was enjoying it. I gave in and pulled him closer to me, making the kiss deeper. We where in a beautiful moment...UNTIL SOME 'LADY' DECIDED TO INTERRUPT US AND TOLD US WE WHERE A SIN WITH NO SHAME. Scotty looked at her then turned his face back at me but looking down...he was ashamed. I couldn't bare see him like that so I bought two of the shirts and quickly pulled him out of the mall and into my car. I pulled him in the back seat. I wasn't worried that someone else could see us because my car was pretty far away, plus, I don't care. I raised his head by his chin to look at me and kissed him once again. He melted into my arms and the kiss grew deeper and more passionate. I took off my shirt as he took off his. I quickly attacked his neck and shoulder, slowly making my way to his chest. I heard him let out small and adorable moans, it was driving me crazy, I knew I had a massive bulge in my pants, and so did he.

"Please Marcy~"

"Please what?"

"D-Don't tease! Just fuck me already!~"

I bit his neck earning a loud moan from Scott and leaving a bite mark.

I layed him against the seat, with me behind him, he was facing the back window and I was facing his back. I quickly pulled down his pants and mine after wards.

"Do you have lube?"

Scott shaked his head but pulled me closer.

"Go for it~"

I obeyed him and slowly pushed my cock inside of him, I saw Scott getting overwhelmed with pain so I waited for him to adjust. After a few minutes, I saw him moving his waist, so I took it as a signal and started slowly thrusting.

"M-More~"

I heard him say, so I went for it and trusted faster and deeper. He was moaning loudly, I could see him on the verge of tears.

"O-Oh yes!~ Faster Marcy!~"

I went as fast and deep as I could go, I could feel the car bouncing up and down because of my movements. I started getting sloppy and it was because I was about to cum.

"S-Scott...I-I'm gonna~"

Then, out of the sudden, he pulls me out.

"What's wrong? Did I do something bad?!"

"No, you are amazing, I just really wanna do this before we both cum"

He pushed me down on the seat and sat on my lap, opening his ass with his hands so I could line up and fuck him. Once my tip was in, he quickly went down, getting all of me inside of him. He was a moaning mess.

"Oh God Marcy!~ Y-Your so big!!~"

"And your so tight~"

He started bouncing up and down, making my cock hit his prostage. I let out a few groans and small moans but Scott was off the limit, he was almost screaming.

"Marcy!~ I-I'm gonna c-cum!~"

I kissed him once again and slammed as hard as I could in him. He moaned and cummed all over us as I cum inside of him. He lifts up, taking me out of him and sitting next to me, he lays his head on my chest as I stroke his hair.

"I love you Marcel"

"I love you too Scott"

WIIIIIIII