Vancat- sad fluff

No smut here, sorry lads

Wildcat's POV

I was out with my girlfriend Joyce. We where in a designer shop, she loved buying clothes there but I hated it, it took her so long to look and leave with one item. I was on my phone while Joyce was talking to a worker there.

"What do you mean you dont have these in size 9?!"

"I-I'm sorry ma'am, but these shoes where only created for smaller feet, it's not our fault"

"Are you saying I have big feet?! I want to talk to the manager!"

"But ma'am, the manager is in vacation right now "

"Impossible, who the hell is in charge of this place"

Third Person POV

The worker didnt know what to do, she felt a hand lay on her shoulder, she looked behind her and saw one of her co-workers. He gave her a nod and she left as fast as she could.

"Ma'am, what seems to be the problem here?"

"How can you dont have this shoes in size nine?! This is very offencive to other woman"

"Ma'am, your looking in the 7 down size aisle. Also, if your an often shopper, you must know that this designer doesnt do "big sizes" Sorry ma'am"

She gasps, obviously offended. She pulls the shirt sleave of Tyler.

"Babe, do something!"

He groans. He looks up and meets beautiful dark chocolate eyes, eyes he's seen before. The man had dark black hair, Asian features, and tanned skin. The Asian man looks surprised at seeing these light blue eyes meet his chocolate ones again.

"E-Evan?"

"Tyler...?"

They look at each other intensely, Joyce didnt like what she was watching.

"Tyler! Snap out of it!" She said

"Evan...its been so long"

"It has..."

Evan looks away. Tyler looks at Joyce.

"Sweetie, can you go to the car while I try to handle the situation?"

Joyce didnt like the idea, but she nodded anyways and left.

"You should go with her, theres no sizes 9, theres no point in being here"

"I'm not here because of that, I was thinking of catching up, you know...talk like before..."

"Tyler...before was years ago...you made your decision, there's no point in talking"

"Why are you being so cold? I thought you'd be over it by now..."

"Well I'm not!"

Tyler looked at Evan with surprise and worry by his voice raise.

"You chose her over me! You chose her because your parents can't handle the fact that your gay! Or bi in that matter. "

"Evan...I..."

"Shut up. I need to get back to work..."

"That means you still love me...dont you?"

Evan turns around and looks down, hiding his tears.

"Its a feeling that cant leave, but it can be ignored...I have to go...goodbye Tyler"

Evan walked off to the back staff room. Tyler was sad. He also still felt the same for Evan...ever since highschool...but he was with Joyce... Evan was right...he made a choice...

A wrong choice...