Ohmtooz- Your MY property!

Ohm's POV

I was sitting on my couch playing a gun game until a bastard in the game shot and killed me. I let out a loud annoyed groan and throw the phone to the side of the couch. I lay down on the couch "What's wrong?" I hear by beloved boyfriend say from his recording room. "I'm booooooreeeeed!!!" I yell from the living room, I hear a low chuckle coming from upstairs and footsteps coming down the stairs. I turn around and I give him a small whine, he comes closer and rubs my hair, messing it up. "Wanna go out somewhere?" He asks me and I give him a bright smile and nod happily at him.

<Time skip to the car>

I was so happy. I was wearing some red short jeans

(These, I didnt know if you guys could really understand what I was saying)

Which Luke didn't like since it was a bit above my hip and it was showing too much skin but it was way to hot outside to wear long pants. Luke is not really the jealous type, sure he is protective and very picky about my clothes but it's not because of jealousy, its because people judge me and make fun of me in public, and Luke is buff, tall, and strong but he's not one to fight with fists, he normally tries to reason with the person or leave with me from that place.

We make our way into the mall and I have this confused face. "You didnt tell me we would go to the mall! I forgot my credit card! This is torture..." I whine. I heard a chuckle and look at Luke who has a smirk on his lips "Don't worry, I didnt forget mine nor yours" he says and kissed my cheek. I giggle and hug his arm and whispers a million thankyou's. "Hey babe?"he asks. "Yeah?"I reply. "I have to go buy something from this store, if you want you can go and check out that store in front, but be careful, come to me if anyone starts bothering you" he says, I happily nod and walk to the store in front. There where many cute stuffed animals and adorable items, but a plushie in specific caught my attention. I skipped over to it, it was a grey bunny wearing red horns and a red demon tail, it's like the breed between me and Luke. I giggle at the thought and tried to reach for the plush but it was too high, normally Luke gets things this high for me but since he wasnt there I had to grab it myself. I was on my tiptoes trying not to fall and reaching as far as I could to the plush, but no success, until a strong and male hand reached the plush and gave it to me, I grabbed the plush and looked at the man who just gave it to me. "Thank you", "No problem cutie. Heyyyy, are you by any chance in this store alone?", "well in the store yes but-" I was quickly cut off by the man pinning me against the wall and getting real close to me. I tried pushing him off but he was too strong. "Sir please, I need to go", "awww come on cutie, let's get to know each other, I just cant resist such a cute guy like yourse-" he gets cut off by a punch at the face, my eyes opened widely and see who threw the punch, it was...Luke?..."GET AWAY FROM MY MAN!" Luke yelled at the man on the floor. He threw another punch at the man, straight in the face. I was scared, I felt my eyes water up and my hands shake. I try to pull Luke off of him but it was no use, my actions would do any affect on him, he just kept punching and punching. "STOP IT!!" I yelled full of fear. I see him turn around to face me, his crying, sacred and shaky boyfriend, his eyes go from mad to sad and worried. He looks back at the man he was punching and he got more angry but didnt punch him again, he got up and grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me out of the mall and into the car. The ride was quiet and it seemed to be hours but we only live 10 minutes from the mall. I could see him tighten the grip on the starting wheel. I was shaking and holding back most of my sobs.

We finally arrive and he turns off the car and quickly gets out. I get out too but since I'm scared I take longer, and that pisses him off more, he aggressively pulls me in the house. "Our room, NOW" He said to me. I simply nodded, not wanting to make him angrier. Went to the room and sat in the middle of the bed. I heard crashes and things falling hard on the floor, I jumped everytime I heard a loud bang. I hear hard stumps coming up the stairs, next thing I see is my 3 year boyfriend, completely pissed. "Luke, please, c-calm down..." I tried my best to get him to notice how scared I am, but he doesn't.

CartOonz's POV

"I leave you...for 5 fucking minutes, and some guy is already trying to fuck you?!" I yelled, I was so angry,  I couldn't hold it in. I've always gotten Jealous but today, I got sick of it, I will show the world who Ryan belongs to...no, let me refrace that, MY Ryan belongs to. "L-Luke I-I-" I cut him off by slamming my lips against his. I was hovering over him, I started grinding on him, making me feel the bulge in my pants. He wraps his arms around my neck, pulling me closer and making the kiss more passionate. I removed my lips from him, which made him turn a bit sad, but that expression changed when I started nibbling on his neck. I removed both of our shirts and started kissing down his torso, earning small moans from the beautiful but hot belonging of mine. I started to unblucke my belt and he unbuttoned his shorts. I pulled both pants down,  including our underwear (In other stories they make it so they take the pants off first, then, after a lot a teasing and that annoyed me) I grabbed the lube from our night table and rubbed it all around my dick. I positioned myself in front of him, and without asking, I slammed into him, earning a loud moan and gasp from my Ryan. I thrusted into him fast, making him a moaning mess "Oh god Luke! Your so big!!~" that just turned me on more.  Turned him around, having us in doggy style. I pounded into him, as I see him bite the bed sheets to try and not to moan, but of course,  he was failing. "Who do you belong to?"I said as I spanked his ass. "Y-you~" "What was that?" "I belong to you Luke~!" "And who am I?" "M-my  boyfriend~" "No!" "My owner!!!~" "Good boy".

We finished a few minutes later. We cleaned up and fell together,  him on my arms, cuddling into my chest. I love you Ryan...

OMG THANK YOU

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 117, it might not be much but for me, it's a LOT, thank you for reading my stories, love you guys!:>