Vanoss X Male Reader- Look at me!

I-dont-logic
Requested me this chapter. Enjoy

Y/N POV

Me and Evan have been married for about 2 and a half years. He is very sweet with me, so romantic, and so gentle...not like my ex... I've never shown my body to Evan...the scars...I can't let him know... Yeah Yeah, we've been married for 2 years and he's never seen me naked or in any outfit that shows much skin.

Evan was recording and playing with his friends. I took the opportunity that he was distracted and took a shower. I let the warm water go my body, making me sigh is pleasure by the warmness. The water hitting the ground sounded so loud, I didn't notice that the door opened. The curtain opened in a flash.

"BOO!"

I screamed and fell on the floor, covering myself with the curtain.

"Shit, sorry honey, didn't mean to scare you THAT bad, let me help you up"

I went to grab his hand but remembered...I'm naked...he can see the scars...

I pulled away my hand.

"I can get up myself...but can you leave first?..."

"Why? Don't tell me your embarrassed of your body" he chuckles "Babe, we've been married for 2 years, I love you completely "

I look away

"Leave...please..."

"Babe...this can't continue like this...are you never going to let me see you? You've seen me, why can't I look at you?"

"Because it's different Evan! Your body is perfect! You take one look at me and you'll want to divorce..."

"What?! Divorce?! Are you insane?! I worked so hard to get your love, I'm not going to leave just because of your insecurities! I love you Y/N!!!"

Does he really mean all that? I still have my sight away from him.

"Look at me!"

I was tearing up.

"Look at me goddammit!!"

With one hand he grabbed my arm and pulling me to him, the curtain fell off my chest and half of the scars where visible to him...he saw them...

"Y/n... what happened"

"My ex...that's what happened"

"Why didn't you tell me before"

"Because...I..."

"You seriously thought I was going to leave you for this? This just makes me love you and care for you more!"

"What...?"

"Y/n, I love you no matter what, this scars, they are not your fault, it's the asshole you call an ex...can I see your full body now?"

I hesitated, but gave in... I slowly stood up, letting go of the curtain, revealing my body. He looked me up and down, scared but worried at the same time. Most of my scars where near my privates, due to the abuse when I he wanted 'sexual attention'.

Evan hugged me tight, ignoring the fact that I'm wet. He looked straight into my eyes, and deeply kissed me, slowly moving down to my neck, kissing all the way down. He turned off the water and pulled me out, leaning me against the sink. He started kissing my chest, making me moan by the unknown pleasure. He started taking his own clothes off until he was completely naked. He picked me up and sat me on top of the sink. This felt so familiar because of my ex but...Evan was touching me so gently. He roamed his hands around my legs and waist, ignoring the feeling of the scars on my skin. I pulled him closer for another kiss. We made out for 2 minutes probably, with breaks to breathe of course.

"Do you really want to do this? I don't want to force you"

"I wouldn't want anything else right now."

He smiled and kissed me as he slowly went in, using the water from my body as lube. I moaned, feeling my hole being stretched out. He went slow, making sure I was comfortable.

"M-more, p-please~"

He kissed my cheek and went faster and deeper in me. I was a moaning mess. He passionately kissed me, trying to make sure I feel safe.

"E-Evan, I-I'm, going to~"

"Let it out honey"

I cummed all over both of our chests, letting out a loud moan. A few sloppy thrusts later, Evan came in me. He looked at me with lovable chocolate eyes...I was hypnotized indeed. We kissed once, got cleaned, and went to bed to cuddle and sleep.

JAJA, THIS IS THE CHAPTER THAT HAS BEEN PUBLISHED VERY EARLY.  I literally got the request yesterday/today, and quickly made it. Thanks for reading, request more! Thanks guys.