Terroriser x depressed female reader

Alright...I'm having a bad moment between me and my "lover" so I'm going to make this chapter a bit related to that...since it's the only thing I have on my mind right now...

Y/N POV

I woke up by my alarm. I turn it off and groaned and I got up from my bed to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and I see my sad droopy eyes. I wash my face, trying to make myself look nicer, but it was useless... I headed downstairs, I went to the kitchen to make breakfast, but I felt so bad I didn't want to eat. I sat on the couch, grabbing my phone and looking at the notifications.

MY BFF
Girl, where you at? I thought we where going to the movies this weekend.

BOSS
You better have a good excuse to miss another day at work yesterday, if by next week you don't come back, your...

F I R E D.

MY LOVE
Look...I'm sorry...but you keep having a low self confidence, I want a girl with a better attitude, not like you.

BRIAN
I'm on my way.

I almost broke down by my ex's text until I saw Brian's. I opened his chat and texted him.

Sorry...I dont feel so good right now...can we change it to next week?

No, we've been changing the date for over a year! I'm coming over, you like it or not.

Fine...

I look down and see myself only wearing a long hoodie and black long socks, of course my undies but no bra. I shrugg, me and Brian have known for years, I don't care what state he sees me, and neither does him.

Twenty minutes later I hear a knock on my door, I already know who it is. I stand up and unlock the door, walking away as I say "come in...".

"Yo! Y/n! What's up? Woah...what's with the bags?"

"Oh, you know, stress from work..."

"Damn, that boss of yours really hates you"

"She doesn't,  she doesnt like how much a procrastinate"

"Hah, true"

Brian sits down and pats the seat next to him for me to sit. I go over and sit down, laying my head on his shoulder.

"Ok, you obviously look tired, but it doesn't have to do with work"

"Yes it is"

"Oh please, I know you, you can lie, but not to me"

I sigh as I break down.

"He broke up with me!!"

"What?!"

He hugged me as I cried on his shoulder.

"Why?"

"Because I'm always 'sad', it's not my fault I have low self esteem"

"Y/n...come, let's sit down"

I sit down hugging him while sobbing.

"I thought he loved me"

"Ey, get those thoughts out...I want to see you happy. Don't cry over a guy that doesnt know how to cherish you...your beautiful...more than any girl in this shitty ass world, and I'm not saying it to make you feel better...I'm being fully honest y/n...your fucking amazing"

I look up, my cheeks and nose are red. I look at him straight in the eyes...does he really mean that?

"Brian...I-"

"I know you dont think you are and your doubting me, but I'm not lying to you y/n, your fucking beautiful, even if your worst moments..."

He says as he kisses where a tear is falling. I blush and just look at him...his eyes look so gentle...so beautiful...

"Brian..."

I kiss him, catching him off guard. He looks surprised but then melts into it, lowering his shoulders and pulling me closer. I grab his cheeks, making the kiss get deeper.

(Time skip cuz I'm tired and I dont wanna wright the cringy clothing take off shit)

Brian already has me pinned down on the bed, kissing and biting my neck and shoulders. He massages my breasts as I let out small groans. He turns me around, my back facing him.
H

e rubs his tip against my entrance, waiting for my approval, I push myself against him, making his entire shaft go inside of me, making me moan. I can feel him adjusting himself and getting ready to take off. He starts thrusting slow, trying to avoid hurting me, then slowly he picked up the pace and slammed against me, pounding me without stopping. I was a moaning mess, I bit the bed sheet to avoid screaming my moans, he just was doing me so good. He got rougher with his hands and pushed me against the bed but still having my ass to the air.

"God damint Y/n! Shit let me let it out"

"Go ahead, I want you so bad!"

With a few more thrusts, Brian let's our his cum inside of me as I orgasm. He gets off me and lays next to me, we where both out of breath.

"Y/n...you are so fucking precious"

I giggled as I kissed him.

"Thank you Brian...I really needed that "

He smiled and hugged me...

It's been 6 years and we got married and had (you choose) kids, my depression went away and my new life took its beginning.