H2oVanoss- closet(bit of kink)

Quick A/N please read

Sorry for my late updates, I'm trying my best to think of new stories, and it's not really helping since I'm not getting requests but at the same time I dont want to leave you guys on hold like that so I'm trying my best, sorry if my stories are shitty, it's more difficult than you think, it's easier when its OC's or just not one shots, but I hope you enjoy a bit of these stories. Thank you.

Evan's POV

I was at my house practicing on my guitar, I was thinking of adding another guitar solo to my next song since the one on "I'm alright" turned out so well. I kept experimenting with different tones and it was stressing me out a bit since I've been at it for a week now. I feel a vibration on my left hip, its was my phone buzzing. I picked it up and saw that I had unread messages from Delirious, I haven't talked to him in a while, not after we...well...if you read the first one shot you probably would've known (IM BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL!!!)  I know I was the one who started it but...I felt weird...dont get me wrong, it felt amazing, but at the same time...it was weird. I unlock my phone and read his messages.

Jonny😚😏❤: Evan...I need to talk to you.

Jonny😚😏❤: Please Evan!

Jonny😚😏❤: Dont ignore me!

Jonny😚😏❤: Please...I'm noting without you...

That last message broke my heart and made me shed tears...it was just so wrong! What would my fans think if they found out I was gay?! I would lose so many subs... I just cant handle the thought of losing the job I love...but...at the same time...if I dont...I'll lose my bestfriend and...the guy I love... it was a tough decision...but I didnt want to think about it now. I decide to go to the studio where I record my songs and guitar solos, but it also helps me concentrate and lose any bad thought I have. I pack my guitar and put on my red and white leather jacket. I get on my car and start driving to the studio.

Once I arrive I grab my guitar and get out of the car, locking it as I make my way to the entrance of the studio. I enter and head straight for the recording room. I sit down and start practicing on my guitar. Half an hour later, I hear the door open and close. I ignored it thinking that it was just one of my recording helpers but...it wasn't...the figure stood next to me, since I was sitting down and looking at my guitar I couldn't see him, so I look up at the person next to me and see...Jonathan...crying?! I quickly stood up and looked at him straight in the eyes. "W-What are you doing here?" I asked him, trying to cover my shaky voice. "I know you Evan...this is your calm zone...I wanted to talk to you so I...I came here" he said between sobs. "Jon I-I..." I try to speak but I heard the door open and close once again, it was my helpers... I panicked so I grabbed Jon's wrist and pulled him inside the closet with me that was in the back of the hallway. Him and I where very close but I was mostly paying attention to the guys, until I felt something wet on my chest, Jonathan's face was pressed against my chest and he was crying. I couldn't bare to see him like this...he got to my emotions and made me cry as well. I grab him by his cheeks and make him look up to make his eyes meet with mine, his light blue eyes shined as his tears went down his face and on top of his already ruined clown facepaint. I couldn't hold back, I pulled him closer and kissed him. He was shocked but in less than 10 seconds, he gave in and melted into the kiss. They more the kiss lasted, the more intense it got. We broke the kiss since we needed air to breathe. I sit down in a chair behind me that was put away in the closet. I put my forehead on his. "I-I'm so sorry Jon...I just...I love you too much but I'm scared of the consequences that might come if the world finds out I'm gay...I don't want people harassing me or...you...I'm so sorry...I couldn't go on a day without thinking about you and how bad I was at doing that...I love you Jonathan...I love you so much..." I felt a pair of lips hit mine, making myself calm down. "Don't apologize...I should've asked how you felt...I just thought you didn't mind since it was you who made the first move...but I guess I was wrong,  and I love you too, and I dont mind if you want to keep this secret, I want you to be happy and cormftable with how you are...I just hope we'll be there for eachother... " he replied...my heart was pounding like crazy, I couldn't hold this much longer, I pulled him onto my lap and kissed him passionately, in which he kissed back. "At this point...with you by my side, I feel confident enough to confess myself to the world. I just want you to answer something for me" I said in which he nodded. "Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked, completely scared. I saw his eyes shine and a bright smile from on his face, he nodded and hugged me hard, in which I hugged back. He moved his head back and kissed me, and I kissed back. As we kissed, my hands wondered around his body until they made their way to his ass. I opened one eye and saw how flustered he was, I squished his as, making him let out a small moan through the kiss. A grin developed on my lips and made him grind on me, in which he followed and made me let out small groans. My pants where slowly getting tighter and tighter, I was hard, very, very, hard, and Jon could feel it, he was also hard, which gave me the opportunity to rub him on top of his pants. He let out small moans that where slowly getting louder and louder, there where people outside so I covered his mouth with my hand. I ripped his shirt off and tied it around his mouth so his moans where blocked. I started to kiss down his neck and torso(while writing this, the song "I was made for loving you" by KISS played😂 perfect timing) I left hickeys everywhere my lips explored. I could hear the muffling noices coming from his mouth, meaning that he was moaning. I took off his pants and boxers. I then proceeded to take mine off. "I don't have lube...it'll have to be raw..."whispered in his ear. He nodded and moved his hips like if he was already being fucked. I took that as a signal to thrust inside of him. His back arched, and his nails where burying on my shoulders. I didnt give him time to get used to the feeling, I just started thrusting fast, making him moan, but once again, being blocked by the piece of clothe over his mouth. I was pounding into him fast and hard. He started bouncing on top of me, making me get more and more turned on by the second. I pulled down the clothing covering his mouth and kissed him passionately. Our lips parted for a small moment and Jon took the opportunity. "E-Evan~ I-I n-ne-ahh!~ to c-cu-um~" he moaned as he said. "Hold it in baby...mmmm...n-not yet~" I replied.

We kept going for at least half an hour until I finally cummed inside of him, he came a few minutes before me. We kissed and he layed his head on my shoulder. "I love you Jon, and I'll never doubt it again"

"I love you too Evan, I want to make our future together"

"And we will, I promise" I kissed his forehead and we both fell asleep right there.

We slept for 2 hours, until Jon woke me up and everything was dark. Holy shit, we spent half the day here.

Vote if you liked it, please❤

Word count:1456