YandereVanossXFemaleReader

This chapter was a request from GucciHoodini.

Y/N POV

The bell just ringed and like always, the kids where just rushing to get out of the school as soon as possible. I make my way down the first hall and notice that the school is already getting empty. Once I turn a corner I see my best friend Evan. "Yo Ev, wanna grab a snack from the gas station" "Sure". We talked the entire way to the station. Once we arrived we where deciding on what to get.

Evan's POV

Her hair, it's so soft, so beautiful, I can't get my eyes away from her. As I was looking at Y/n, I noticed a guy on the other row looking at Y/n's legs, I guess this perv likes the short skirt...that bastard...We picked our snacks and paid them. "Hey Ev, maybe we should call an Uber, I'm not feeling like walking" "Sure" I notice the same bastard had a small erection while looking Y/n up and down...I'll break his skull..."Okay, so the Uber will arrive in 6 minutes, let's wait outside" "Alright, but first, let me go to the bathroom" "Alright" she nods then leaves. I noticed the bastard starting to follow behind her not too close, nor too far. I go directly behind him and pull him to the back, covering his mouth with my hand. I throw him to the floor. "Who the hell do you think you are huh?!?! I'll beat your little boy's ass!!" "Tch." I pull out a dagger and point it at his throat. "You look at my princess again...I'll kill you" I grab him by his hair and smash his face against the concrete wall, but not too rough, I don't want to get blood all over me right now. I hide the dagger and run towards Y/n as the Uber arrives and we get in. "Ev, are you okay? You seem a bit...weird" "Don't worry about it" I say as I run her head and she blushes...damn it...she's just so cute. Me and Y/n live in the same neighborhood so we asked the uber driver to take us to the main park in the neighborhood. "Hey Y/n, my parents are on a small business trip so you can come over" "Nice! Let me text mom". I unlock the door at my house and Y/n runs to my room and plops on my bed. "So sooooofffttttt, I love your bed!" "Haha, I know that...Y/n..." " "Hmm? What is it?" "Be mine..." "huh?"

Y/N POV

"Be mine"

Huh?! Is he confessing?! Oh shit! I'm not ready!!!

"Well umm, I don't know what to say..." "You don't have to" He gets closer and kisses me...WHAT THE FUCK?! I push him away in panic and I see him look down. "Y/n...I love you so much...why are you rejecting me?! I've always been your best friend, the one you trust! I've protected you and this is how you pay me back?!" "Evan! Calm down I-" "I WONT CALM DOWN" He grabs my shoulders tightly and starts crying. At this point I just stay still, un aware of what to do...he looks up to me and kisses me again, I have no reaction.

SKIP THE CLOTHING TAKE OFF AND MAKE OUT SECTION, BTW, EVAN IS DOING EVERYTHING, YOUR JUST THERE LETTING WHAT'S HAPPENING HAPPEN.

He starts thrusting in and out of me...it hurts, it really hurts. I tear up but try to cover it...I don't know if this is considered rape or just unloved sex. Evan is panting and groaning...well he's definitely feeling pleasure. He cums on me and falls asleep next to me. I sit up and look at him...what do I do...should I return the feelings or reject them...I can't decide...

WANT A SECOND PART?! COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK YOU SHOULD DO! AND I KINDA INCLUDED WHAT I DIDNT WANT TO INCLUDE! BUT ITS BETTER THAN THE FIRST DRAFT!! WHERE HE SNUCKS INTO YOUR HOUSE AND RAPES YALL!!