VanCat - You Pig!!

Boom! Let's do this shit.

Tyler's POV

I'm dizzy...my head is spinning, the ceiling somehow is closer...or maybe I'm just taller now...the fuck? Damn, that pill that Lui gave us sure gave me a punch on the system. "EEEYYYYYyyyyy, Tylerrr, ya'll gayyy"
Said my idiot of a friend Marcel.
"Am not! I just prefer dicks!" I say as everyone starts chuckling and laughing. "Alright guys, calm down, geez...I cant believe you seriously got drugged." Said the beautiful tanned skin Evan, damn. What I would give to get a bite of that...hah hah. I suddenly hear everyone explode with laughter, shit...I think I said that out loud.

Evan's POV

These guys are totally wasted! "Mini, I'm calling Suni" "noo!! She'll be maaaaddd" he groaned. Once I dialed her and told her what happened, she decided to pick the idiots and take them home, aside from Tyler, we are in his house so I decided to stay and take care of him, knowing that he'll wake up with a headache. "Evaaaaaannnnn, marry meeee" Tyler said, letting out a chuckle afterwards.
"Like hell I'd marry someone so wasted" Tyler got up from the sofa, almost stumbling. "Woah, careful " I said as I hold on to his shoulders. "Your soooooo caring Evyyy pooooo, gimme a kiss!!" "No way! Your such a pig!!" Tyler laughed then started whinging. "Your riiighhhtt....no one loves me...not even my own boyfriend!" "Wow, you finally remember I'm your boyfriend" "YeAH! Since- since your my boyfriend...we can do it, yeahhhhh" "no! Your completely drugged Tyler! Let me take you to your room, you need to rest" Tyler looked down and nodded, letting me help him up the stairs and into his room. Just as I lay him down, she grabs my collar and pulls me to the bed, placing himself on top of me. "Tyler, get off" he shakes his head and starts kissing my neck. "Tyler! Stop! I have to shower!" "Shower later...your gonna get dirty anyways..." I try to push him off but it's no use, he might be drugged but he still has his strength. He takes off my shirt and shortly after, he takes his off. "Tyler please, your going to wake up tomorrow with a headache, this will just make it worse" "No! Your miiineeeee pretty boyyy" "Tyler! Get off me! I'm not joking!!" "Do you not love me anymore" Tyler pouts. "Of course I love you, I would let you do this if you weren't so drugged!" "I only got drugged to get your attentionnnnnn" "What? But I was with you" "Yeah, but a week before I had a fight with some fucker that was checking you out...your mine Evan...mine..." he starts attacking my chest and taking off his belt. "Stop! We can talk this out!" I try to push him off but he ties my hands to the bed with the belt. He pulls off my pants and boxers, leaving me completely exposed and cold. He takes off him remaining clothes and grabs the bottle of lotion. "Tyler! If you do this I will be mad with you for a week!!" Tyler completely ignores me and starts prepping. I let out small moans as his fingers move inside me, stretching me out. He gets on position. I feel his fingers leave my hole and a bigger thing enter me roughly, making me let out a high pitched gasp. He starts thrusting, holding my hips. "Damn it Evan..." Tyler groans. I'm a complete moaning mess, twitching and shaking, moaning and drooling, sweaty and horny. I wrap my legs around him, pulling him closer. He goes to kiss me, but I look away, knowing his mouth still had the drug effect. He bites my hip, making me whine by the painful pleasure. He grabs my dick and starts rubbing the tip, making me want to cum faster. He shots his hot load in me, making me climax seconds after him. I kiss his cheek then give him a small slap. He plops down next to me. I get up and head to the bathroom.

The next morniiing

"DAAAMN IIITTT!! MY FUCKING HEAD HURTS!" "I told you, but you never listen to me" I say as I hand him the pills and water. He chugs them down then pulles me on top of him, holding me in his warm embrace. "I'm sorry about last night" "Dont worry about it, kay?" "So your not going to be mad at me for a week?" "Hmmm....if you behave" "yes! Can we do it later?" "You pig! No way, last night you let out a lot, I spent an hour in the bathroom trying to get your cum out! Now go take a shower" "Yes ma'am"

HAHA, DIDNT EXPECT ONE SO SOON HUH?!?!?! HAHAHAHA. ok done