Female X H2ODelirious - Friends With Benefits

SMUT, YAY!!!! Not in the mood for it but I've been taking way to long to upload. Also....THANKS FOR 1.K VIEWS!! Its the only thing I get excited for in life, thank you so much! Enjoy!

Y/N

It's been weeks, no, months since we started this...this is so wrong, but we can't stop it, we say we do but we can't...I have a relationship of Friends With Benefits with Jonathan... I receive a text.

Jonny- Hey...I really need...well, you know....I'm home alone right now. Want to come?

You-Um sure...

I know what it is, we both knew. I walked to his house since it's not so far away. I ring his bell and his door opens. I see this dark brown haired while male, with gorgeous blue eyes. We look at eachother for a few minutes, until he finally broke the tension and kissed me, making me kiss back and push him inside as I close the door with my leg. I push him down to the couch and straddle him, rubbing my area with his small hard on. We made out for a few minutes until we had to breathe. I pulled down my shorts and underwear as he took off his pants and boxers. Since we where only FWB, we didnt care much about build up, just get straight to the chase. He inserted his member inside of me, making me let out a small moan. I bounced up and down, making his dick go in and out of me. We kept doing this for over 20 minutes, I already came once and so did him, but we wanted more. After we cummed, he drived me home and helped me inside since I was still numb.

Two weeks later I got really turned on, I couldnt stop thinking about him, so I decided to give him a surprise. As I walked to his house...I realized something, the true feelings I felt for him. I was never an easy girl to please, but he had it all, and I loved that, the way he talks, takes care of me, pleasures me, his lovable boyfriend aura...I made my choice. I'm going to ask him to be my boyfriend after we go on it.

I was smiling and blushing the entire way. When I walked up to the door to knock, I heard weird sounds coming from the living room. I noticed that the door was open so I walked inside...and saw it...I was broken, completely... some bitch was sucking off Jonathan...he looked up and saw me, and quickly removed the girl's mouth from his member.

"Y/n! I can explain!"

My lip was quivering.
"Go to hell!!"

I ran out of the house towards my home, he fixed his pants and ran towards me.

"Y/n wait!!!"

He caught up and grabbed my hand.

"Why are you so surprised?! We are only friends with Benefits!"

"BECAUSE I ACTUALLY LIKED YOU JONATHAN!  I was going to ask if you wanted to be with me...but now I see THAT YOU HAVE ENOUGH WITHOUT ME!"

Jonathan looked at me shocked as I kept running, I didn't look back. Just ran to my house...

"I was just a toy..."

Short, I know I know. "Sausage, why do you take so long to upload but then upload a lame 500 word story?!" Cuz I'm busyyy, also, I'm not getting any requests.