Daddylirious(x F Reader)

THE DELICIOUS AND WELL COOKED SAUSAGE IS BACK. I'm sorry for taking so long, I just got very into my hero academia and now it's like I'm addicted, I need help. Anyways, here's another chapter for the only 4 frequent readers I have!

Y/n POV

"Where is he?!"
It's 10 pm, and I'm waiting for my husband Jonathan...where could that idiot be?" I pace around the living room until I hear keys jiggling and the door knob turning. There he is, fucking bastard!

"Where the hell have you been?! Do you know how worried I was?! I was about to call the cops!"

"I know, I'm sorry" he says, looking down, completely red and eyes tearing up.

"What's wrong? Why are you tearing up?" I say worried, slowly walking closer to him to grab his cheeks.

"I got fired...again..." he lets a few tears down and leans his head on my shoulder, sobbing and trying to hold everything in.

"...Jonathan...I'm sorry...don't cry, please..." I hug him.

"This isn't the life I promised you...I can't take you out to eat, I can't buy you flowers, I can't do anything for you..."

I lift his head up and look directly into his eyes. "True, it's not the life you wanted us to have, but it's the life we have to be together, if we are going through rough stuff then we will work together to make it better...money wasn't what made me fall for you" I give him a warm smile, comforting him.

"But you don't even have a wedding ring..."

"Dont need it, it's kinda uncomfortable for me, besides, I have my husband right in front of me, and that's the best thing I could have right now". I softly kiss his lips. He kisses back and embraces me in him toned arms. "Say...you came late because you thought I was gonna get mad?" I grin at him. He nods "I'm sorry".

"Dummy" I pull him by the collar over to the room, sitting him on the bed and start stripping in front of him.  "It's kinda unfair if I'm the only one naked here" I wink at him and he rushes to take off his shirt and undergarments. He starts kissing from my abdomen up to my forehead, going back down to my neck to nibble on it.

And they did it as rough and as dirty your imagination desires!!! I'm sorry, I haven't had information or updated. I'm in a new school and I have 0 friends, everyone avoids me, probably because I look like this rocker fucker...which is true, but you get my point. Again, I wont give up on the book, just need more time, thanks for being patient.