H2OVanoss- Gay Bar

Request by BeMyFriendsPLZ83

Enjoy

Evan's POV

"Please leave me alone..." I say to the guys bothering me. "Why? You want to arrive early to your gay bar night? I bet you have diseases!" I look down, trying to ignore them...ignorants...

"Ey, leave" I hear a unsettling voice behind me, I look up to the guys to see them a bit scared, trying to keep their guard. I turn around and see Jonathan and Luke glaring at them. "Tsk, let's go" on of the bullies says and they leave. I look down, still with my body facing them. "Thanks..." "We didn't stop them for you, they where in the way, and so are you. He pushes me to the side, making me hit my arm against the lockers, should have known...why would the quote on quote gangsters help me. I groan and start making my way out of school. I go to the bike parking to grab my bike until it was smashed by a stupid expensive car. "What the hell?!" Yell to the dude inside the car. He opens his door, and to my surprise, its mister rude pants, Jonathan. "Sorry" he bluntly says. "Now how the hell am I going to go home?!" "I'll take you" "...wat..." his expression was so serious, made me really nervous. "...Your not gonna beat me up or insult me...?" "Are you going to get on or no" I jump a bit and get in his car. His car smelled amazing, somehow, it smelled 'handsome'. "Where do you live?" I tell him my directions and he takes me.

On the way, it was completely silent, I took a small glance at him and noticed he had a small grin on his face, well, if I didn't poop my pants, this sure did. He's gonna rape me, or kidnap me, or worse...kill me.

After a while, I see him pull over on my driveway. "Thanks...I guess". He nods and waits for me to get off the car and pull away. What the hell... I got inside "I'm home! Nice to see you again empty house" I let out a sad laugh and sigh. I see a note on the fridge that said "Take care of the bar for me okay? Remember, don't flirt and say your older. You know where I keep my documents if something bad happens.  -Dad"

"Yay...". I go upstairs and change  into my uniform. I go outside to leave but remembered...shit, my bike!. I had to walk to the bus station to get to the bar. I arrive and see a bunch of dudes waiting outside, they cheer as i make my way to open up. "Alright, give me 5 more minutes to clean the place a bit and you guys can come in.

I finish cleaning and open the doors, today there are sure thirsty men. I make my way to the counter and start taking orders. A few hours pass by I see the masked customer. He always wears a hockey mask and clown makeup underneath, I think its creepy, but some guys have seen a bit of his features and say that he's very handsome, I wont buy it tho. "Can I have a beer?" He orders, I nod and serve him the beer. He doesn't drink the beer, he just sits there, he doesn't talk to anyone, he doesn't dance, he just sits there, beer in hand, doing nothing, it's odd indeed, but along as he pays me, I really dont care.

I start cleaning the tables and prepare to close the bar. Everyone left except mask dude. "Hey, I'm closing for today, you should get goi-" he pulls up his mask and kisses me, holding my arms tight. I'm in complete shock. I push him away. "What the hell?!" He walks away and out of the club. What the hell was that...?.

I go back home and noticed that dad was back. I go inside and see him with his boyfriend. "Dad, I'm home" "Oh hey honey, did you take care of the bar?" "Yeah...by the way...have you noticed anything about the masked client?" "Ah, well, he comes by everyday, but leaves quickly" "He does? He was my last client to leave, he always is" "Maybe he likes you" he looks at his boyfriend and they both chuckle. I blush, remembering the kiss. I head upstairs and lay on my bed. "What a day...".

H2ODelirious' POV

I get home and clean my face, completely flustered. I kissed him! What am I thinking?!. I take a shower and go to bed.

"Jonathan! Ahh!~" "Shit, Evan~"

I thrust in and out hard but slow, enjoying every second of it. I lift his leg, making him lay sideways. I thrust as hard and fast as I could, receiving extreamly hot moans from Evan. "Jonathan! I'm about to~" I kiss him and let it out inside him, making him cum aswell.

I wake up in a jump, sweating and with a hard on...shit, I need to stop.

Shit, I'm hungry. Anyways, I had little of a finger slip if you received the notification. Anyways, I wanted this to be my longest chapter, but I'm tired and this is as far as I can go. I will make a second part so if you enjoyed this, stay tuned. Now, if you excuse me, I'll make myself a sandwich.