Couple Of Shots(deliriousxFReader)

REQUEST BY -FRIGGINBLUE

Y/N POV

I arrived at the party at my friend's Jacklyn's house, you could hear the strong electronic music blast through the windows and walls. Lights in different colors surrounded the house, making it look more like a club than an actual home. The party has only been on for 40 minutes and theres guys outside already puking...is that...okay, and aperantly girls taking shits in the bush cuz they are too drunk to go to an actual bathroom. Gross. I quickly make my way inside just to avoid associating with such gross people. I spot my friend Jacklyn rubbing her ass on the crotch of a tall blonde man, who is obviously not her boyfriend...poor Jay...

I make my way to the kitchen where normally Jacklyn hides the best alcohol, but I know where she hides it. I grab a bottle and serve myself in a cup until I feel satisfied with the amount poured. The music was still as loud as it could get, and I was getting annoyed quickly. I grab a bottle of tequila and a small cup...fuck the whole lemon preparation, I wanna get drunk. I make my way outside to the backyard, avoiding all of the drunk couples making out, seriously, it looks like a sex club. I look for my secret quiet spot, which I always go to when Jacklyn's party is way to hard. Once I turn the corner, I see a man sitting in my quiet spot. He's looking straight at the stars, like if his eyes are trapped in a despair, his blue eyes radiant more sadness that any other eyes would. I am annoyed that he's in my spot, but he looks like he needs a talk.

"Hey" I say as I sit next to him. He glances at me while staying quiet, then turns his sight back to the sky. I sigh and speak up again.

"Not fun of the party huh? This is the best spot in the house if you where forced to come here" I chuckle. He nods and sighs. "Not a fan of parties" he finally spoke up.

His voice is actually nice, its...soothing...
"I get you, but, if your friend is a party psycho, it's kind of an obligation...heh... want a shot?" I offer him a bit of my tequila, trying to calm him down. He nods and takes my glass cup, pours himself and chugs it all down. "Ahh, that's good" he says.

"You know the best alcohol hiding spots once you come to the parties often" I drink straight from the bottle. "Can I have more?" He asked. I chuckled and served him more...and more....and more...until we where both completely drunk. The bottle was empty and him and I where stinking of alcohol. "Eyyyyy...why you so saaaadd?" I drunkenly said. "Welllllll...I lost my job because my boss is a complete fucking asshole, my ex girlfriend says she's pregnant with my baby even thought we havent been together for a year, life just fucking sucks..." he finished. I was stunned "damn...and I got depression just because I was on my period..." he laughs, making me laugh aswell. "Love really fucking suuucccksss" he exclaimed.

I get closer to him. "Only when it's the wrong person" I press my lips against his. He's chocked at first, but follows the flow and kisses me back. I pin him down and kiss down his neck, unbuttoning his shirt, so much for the quiet spot. I admire his toned body, he obviously works out. "Dont stare too much or you'll get a lady boner" he laughs. I grin and take off my shirt "game on".

Time skip cuz I hate writing this part (taking off clothes)

"Damn...ah..." I moan out as he thrusts into me. We are up against the wall, my chest is pushed against it while he does me from behind with my leg raised...shit.

"Fuck...your tight!" He groans and he moves his hips faster, making my moans become louder and messier. He started to fondle with my chest, grabbing tightly and massaging.

"I'm cumming!" I moan out. "Pull out!" I yell, I'm drunk but that doesnt mean my drunk self wants to get pregnant. I cum as I feel him thrust in one last time as hardly as he can, then pulling out and cumming on my hip. I fall to my knees, trying to take my breath. "Oh man...I haven't done that in a while" I say. "Yeah, me neither...names Jonathan" he introduces "Y/n" I say back.

It's been days...okay weeks...okay months, but things got 10× more complicated, but if you have requests I'll surely do them, I just can't work with my full imagination rn.