Prolouge

Third Person's POV

***ONE MONTH LATER***

Jason walked into the room that he shares with his fiancée, whom was seemingly in a peaceful slumber. Jason looked upon her with a bittersweet smile. It's been about three days since he's seen her and he couldn't help but stare. It's about three o'clock in the morning and he was just now getting home from Dellucci Enterprise. He's been keeping himself busy for the last month to avoid his wife. It was hard but to him it was necessary.

Meanwhile, Tiana's eyes opened the moment her bedroom door opened, but she quickly closed them once she realized the footsteps didn't belong to a five year old. She listened as Jason shuffled around the room preparing for bed. She heard the shower turn on in the insuite before long. Finally after about fifteen minutes Jason finally got into the bed. Tiana smiled contently as Jason slipped into bed behind her and wrapped his arms around her. She felt a series of three gentle kisses being pressed to her forehead, cheek, and lips before finally, Jason settled in and pulled her closer to him.

"I love you Bambina." He says before closing his eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

That's the first time Tiana has heard his voice in a month.