Chapter 8: Flashback III

Jason's POV

9 months into the relationship

I sauntered over to my locker in a particularly good mood. I hummed to myself as I began to put my things away, keeping the stuff I need for my weekend homework.

I've been in a really good mood lately, and I can tell you exactly why. It's because of my Bambina. She's been the reason for my smile these past nine months and I know that I'm the reason for hers'. And today is going to be great because I finally can get some alone time with my girl.

We both been really busy, and we haven't had the time to hang out beyond seeing each other outside of school, and I really miss her. Tia's been working a second job, and doing peoples' hair for some extra money. And I've been training my ass off lately.

But this week, her Granny is still out of town and Uncle Tony is going to be in London on business this week so me and Tia can have the whole place to ourselves. Everything's already planned out. Shay is picking Bryson up from school, and Tia already has clothes at my house do to her being over there a lot.

"Wassup Jay." I hear Tyrell's deep voice breaking me out of thoughts.

"Hey Ty." I nod at him, closing my locker. "Where the girls at?" I asks, noticing that Viv isn't trailing behind him like usual.

"They're by T's locker gossiping about us." He says in his usual cool and calm tone.

"About us?" I question with a raised brow. "That can't be good."

"I don't know if it was bad, the bit I did hear kinda made me a bit uncomfortable." He explains.

"What were they talking about?"

"They were talking about sex." He blurts out.

"Uh what?" I asks a little taken aback. I'm kind of shocked by it to be honestly, mainly because me and Tiana haven't even talked about sex yet. I mean yeah we've made out and some light petting, but we haven't come close to that conversation.

In all honesty I didn't think Tiana would be ready for that step for a while. She's really shy and she hasn't even let take her shirt off yet, so the fact that she's talking about it with Viv is kinda making me freak out.

"Jay... Jay!" Tyrell yells my name, breaking me out of thoughts once again. "Breathe man." He places his hand on my shoulder, squeezing it.

"Sorry, I just wasn't ready for that." I say, feeling my face heat up.

"It's cool man." He chuckles. "You mean to tell me that you and Ti have been dating and this long and sex hasn't even been talked about it yet?"

"I mean Tia's shy" I shrug. I don't mention the fact of her not even wanting to take her shirt off because that's none of Tyrell's business, even though that's a factor. Tiana freezes up just about everytime I so much as play with the hem of her shirt. It doesn't really bother me much because I want Tia to be comfortable for our first time and she won't be comfortable if I push her.

"I guess." Tyrell agrees absent mindedly, as we began to make our way through the crowded hallway.

"Have you and Viv talked about it?" I asks curiously, wanting to know how I should approach the situation with Tiana.

"We've done more than y'all about it." He smirked.

"Ew." I cringe. I don't need that image of Vivian in my head, since I've come to think of her as a sister in the past months.

"Hey you asked." Ty shrugs as we continue to walk through the hallway. "But seriously, you and Tiana should talk about that, or else you're going to end up with a little friend that cries and poops in the middle of the night."