Chapter 5 Acception

Rukia's POV

I race outside, my hand on the hilt of my zanpakuto. Akyoshi was screaming at the top of his lungs, as a spider hollow came racing toward him. Villagers began to get out of the way, as they scrambled for safety. I quickly grab a small girl who was just about to get crushed from the hollow. As I watch with horror, Akyoshi was swept off his feet. The spider hollow raised one of it's legs, and brought it down with shocking speed.

"Akyoshi!!!!" I scream

Akyoshi's POV

I watch as I faced death in the eye. I was going to die. I screamed as the hollow brought down it's legs. I closed my eyes and waited for it to come.

"Sheate Senbonzakura." a voice said. A wave of cherry blossoms hit the hollow square on. It screamed one last time before disappearing.

I turned around to see Byakuya sheath his zanpakuto and mom running toward me. Mom hugged me so tightly I couldn't breath.

"Hey Mom, you can let go now, I can't breathe."I said as she kept hugging me. Byakuya walked up to us. Mom finally let go of me and kept scolding me. But I only kept my eyes on Byakuya. He closed his eyes.

"I don't blame you for hating me. I blame myself actually, so I-" Byakuya stopped as I stood up and hugged him. I let go and smile up at him.

"Actually I think I need to apologize. I never thought of you as I real father." I said "So I I guess instead of calling you Byakuya, I'll call you Dad." Hisana smiled as she and Rukia hugged each other.

"So then, will you accept my invitation to go back to the Kuchiki manor?" Dad said.

I looked at mom and she smiled.

"I accept." I said.