Chapter 41 Run!

Akyoshi's POV

   I blink in astonishment as everything turned back to normal. Renji yelled something about getting away from his face.

"Rukia, how did you get over here so fast?! I swear, you were just sitting down right next to the Captain?" Renji said backing up as Rukia immediately went back to her seat.

"Whoa, wait a minute. You were frozen? What?" Rukia said. Papa frowned?

"What are you talking about, Rukia?" Papa said questionably.

"I guess that's really my fault. I kinda didn't know how to use him, I guess." I said sheepsihly.

"Use me?" Eiji replied.

"No, you're getting it wrong. Geez, I'm too young to understand how to use these words properly."

"I guess so."

"Use him?" Ichigo said "Use who, not one of us? Right?"

"I meant Eiji. He's kinda like my zanpakuto, but he's not." I said trying to explain to their shocked faces "Look, I'm no good at using big terms like you and Eiji is, but I can freeze time like literally."

They looked at me like I was crazy. 

"Are you sure you didn't hit your head or something?" Mom said looking at me strangely.

"I'm not hallucinating! He's real I'm tel-" I stop as I sensed something. Papa and the others must have felt it too. 

"It feels like Fumiya all over again. It's coming from the do-" Ichigo gasps as a arrow was thrust into his gut coming out from the back. 

My eyes widen in horror, as I watch him collapse to the ground.

"Get down!" Papa said as he sliced two arrows in midair. Mom, and I drop to the ground while Orihime uses her Santen Kesshan.

I watch in horror as two round balls came into the room and exploded right next to Orihime. She slams into the wall and lies still. 

"Akyoshi, run!" Mom screams at me before an arrow hits me in the chest.

                                              Look out for the sequel Frozen Between Lies