Ch.5

As I head to German class Jeongyeon and Nayeon catch up.

"Hey Y/N we saw you this morning and you looked weird, is their something wrong."

"Nothing is wrong Jeongyeon I just had a really weird dream and I was thinking too much about it. You don't have to worry."

"Okay that's good I thought you got depressed or something and I want my friends to always be happy."

"Thank you that means a lot."

We head into the class and learn  numbers eins through zein (1 through 10)  and some letters (I forgot them German 1 was so long ago xD)

The teacher was asking us questions and she asked Nayeon a question but all she did was keep checking herself out in her pocket mirror and making sure her makeup was good.

"Miss Im if you don't answer the question I will take away your mirror."

"What gives you the rig-"

"Sorry miss she's not usually like this, I'll help her."

"OK mister L/N but I want her to remember everything we learned today and to tell me it tomorrow. "

"I'm not going to get tutored by this ug-"

Jeongyeon slaps Nayeons arm and she gets quiet.

Class later ends and I just realized what I got myself into. I have to tutor the most self centered girl in this school.

I head to Lunch and just sit down waiting for the girls. Someone then covers my eyes

"Guess who?"

"Sana really, I can tell by your voice."

"Well phooey."

Jeongyeon and Nayeon then come.

"Come on Sana stop flirting with him, you know it's uncomfortable for him."

"That sounds like jealousy to me"

Jeongyeon then turns a bit red.

"Oh just be quiet and eat your food. Oh and Y/N I'm sorry you have to tutor Nayeon I'll be their for a bit but after a bit I need to leave."

"Yah that's fine I just hope she actually looks at me for once instead of the mirror."

Nayeon then gives me a death glare and I just go back to my food.

Once lunch is done me and Dahyun head to our wood shop class and we sit down. The teacher hands us sheets of paper with different tools on it. He tells us we are going to use all these tools and learn how to be safe with them. The first one is a miter saw. He hands us a small 2 by 4 (sorry if you don't know what I'm talking about xD) and he demonstrates how to cut. Dahyun is in front of me I look how she is about to cut the wood and I see her finger is too close to the saw.

"Wait stop!"

"What Y/N I was just about to start."

"Your finger is too close you could've chopped your finger off."

"Oh my god you're right. Thank you so much Y/N."

She gives me a hug and I kind of blush from the hug. Sana hugs me a lot but I don't blush like this. It's probably just cause she does it a lot. Yah let's go with that.

We then use a table saw and he tells us this isn't as dangerous as it would be because it's a saw stop. He basically says that once our finger gets near it the saw will retract under and stop with force.  Basically destroying the blade. We all use that and nothing bad happens. The bell then rings and Jihyo is outside the door waiting. I guess we are walking together to biology.

"Hey Jihyo, how did you get here so fast."

"Oh I have math near by so I just thought why not."

"Oh ok, let's go I guess."

///

Hey look I actually promised that I would upload. And yah it's a short one but it will be longer next update cause of the last classes and the tutoring. Well I need to do other stuff right now so I hope you all enjoyed the story

All of you have a beautiful day because you all deserve it. Byeeee