Ch.13

Don't forget to vote

///

I'm at third period waiting when Jeongyeon and Nayeon come in and ask me, "have you gotten the homecoming message yet?"

Now that I think about it why are they asking me. Are they going to ask someone, I wonder who the lucky boy is. (Yes I'm going to make Y/N dense, feels bad.) oh and here they come.

"Hey Y/N"

"Yes I got the homecoming message Jeongyeon."

"Well I was going to ask you that later but I guess my question has been answered. (Dammit did the other girls already ask him out) did anyone ask you out then?"

"Nah, I'm pretty sure no one will, but almost all the girls have asked me that question so do all of you have some guy I haven't met yet, he's really lucky."

"Yah I have a guy in mind."

"What about you Nayeon."

"Me? Uh... yah someone."

"What's their name?"

Both: "that's top secret."

"Oh ok then."

We continue on with 3rd period and then head for lunch.

I sit down and wait for all the girls to come.

"Hey Y/N."

"Hey everyone, ok for everyone that hasn't asked me yet, yes I've gotten the message, and no I don't plan to go because I most likely won't have a date. But what I'm interested in is the guys you all are going to ask to homecoming."

All: "We can't tell you that."

"Welp sad life, I wanted to congratulate them for making you guys fall for them. Can I get some traits so I know if they are a good guy."

"Well he's a really nice person that helps anyone." Chaeyoung says

"He's really handsome and easy on the eyes." Tzuyu says

"He's really built and has hot muscles." Mina says

"He helped me with some personal stuff when I needed it." Nayeon says

"He's really funny." Jeongyeon says

"He doesn't care about looks and only personality." Dahyun says

"He cares about my hobbies and always interested in learning about them." Momo says

"He's a really fun person to hang out with and let's me be myself." Sana says

"He always listens to your problems and is very generous." Jihyo says

"Damn all this guys are really the dream guy. You guys got lucky finding the lucky guy. I might go to homecoming just to meet them."

Just then the bell rings signaling us to go to 5th period. Me and Dahyun walk to our wood shop class.

"So Dahyun, when do you plan to ask him to homecoming?"

"I'm trying to get him alone but theirs always people around him."

"Ah must be hard, just try to get him after school, that might work."

"Yah that could work."

We enter class and go on as usual. The teacher tells us to make a sculpture out of wood, anything we want. I honestly don't know what to do. I look over at Dahyun and I can't tell what she is doing either. I guess since homecoming is coming I'll make a Wood heart.

The teacher then tells us to wrap it up and put it somewhere secure to keep working on it. It looks like Dahyun is trying to be secretive about hers. Well I guess I won't go into her business. The bell then rings and I head to Biology.

"Hey Y/N."

"Hey Jihyo."

"So... I'm trying to figure out what I should give the guy I want to ask to homecoming as a present. You got any ideas?"

"No, if it was me I would be happy just being asked. I would get something for her, like something from the heart."

"Hmm that's a good idea, thanks!"

"No problem."

The rest of the day just goes on smoothly, we get done with classes and we just head home. What I don't realize is for the next nine days my life would get more and more confusing.

///

Ok so I have a plan, I'm going to write 10 or so chapters, 9 will all be focused on one girl. The other 1 or so will be something special. I'm going to do it in age order so the next chapter will be about Nayeon. Through out all those you can keep voting and after all those chapters the winner will be chosen and then so in and so forth. I have a little project for 2019 that will be like a continuation of this project. I do plan on finishing this before 2019 so you won't have to wait long for this story to be updated. Anyways remember to vote.

And have a beautiful day because you all deserve it. Byeeeee