Ch.22

Last voting chapter, remember to vote, I think right now Mina or Sana are in the lead but I'm going to count them up in two weeks since next chapter will be about something else. Enjoy.

///

Thursday is here and homecoming is in 2 days. That isn't enough time to choose who I want to go with. Oh these decisions are hurting my brain right now. Maybe some learning will help me... oh what am I saying I'm not even going to be focused enough on learning.

I just leave my thoughts to wander and I get changed and head to the bus stop. Everyone comes and we just stand and wait awkwardly. Tzuyu looks confused on why everyone is being so silent. The bus then comes in we head off to school.

The first three periods go on as normal. I just try to pay attention in class but with all the girls here it's just so hard to do. When lunch comes it gets even worse. The table is filled with silence and Tzuyu is sitting right next to me just wondering why everyone is being so quiet. I really don't like that homecoming is separating us like this. I want to go back to the way it was when were just friends and we can talk like normal. But sadly in two more days I got to choose between eight of these girls. I'm going to be breaking basically most of their hearts but I don't know if I can even choose all eight. Will they even accept if I choose all of them or should I only choose one. There is the possibility of me not choosing any of them but I don't want to do that to any of them. They all expressed their love to Me so would it be right to just flat out say no to all of them.

The rest of the school day goes on like it always has been for the past week and a half. When the bell rings at eight period we all wait for the bus and just head home. I don't feel like clearing off my mind by just laying in bed so I guess I'll just take out my dogs for a walk and clear my mind that way.

As I'm walking the dogs I see Tzuyu walking hers. I decide to go and walk with her.

"Hey Tzuyu, hows your day so far?"

"Oh, Y/N, you surprised me, I sometimes forget you also have dogs so I usually go on walks by myself."

"If you ever want to, I wouldn't mind walking with you whenever you do."

"That would be great Y/N." Tzuyu slightly blushes.

We go on taking a normal walk path and just talking about the awkward day.

"Hey Y/N, if you wouldn't mind, do you want to come over to my house to eat? I also have some dog food too for your dogs."

"You got hard dog food?"

"Yes."

"Okay let's go."

We get to her house and she lets me in. Her house looks really nice and she really does like dogs because that's what her house decor is centered around.

"Wow Tzuyu these dog decorations are really cute."

"Thanks Y/N, I just really love a dogs comfort, they make you the happiest person ever."

"You got that right, I remember when I broke up with my first girl-. Never mind that."

"What were you going to say Y/N?"

"Oh nothing Tzuyu... where's your back door, I think my dogs want to play."

"Oh it's right their, I'll get some food ready for them."

"Thanks, that would be nice."

After all the dog stuff me and Tzuyu sit on the couch watching some cute dog videos. She really does love her dogs.

"Look at that Pomeranian, it's so cute."

"Is it cuter than yours? Haha."

"No, nothing can be cuter then my Gucci, it's impossible."

"Are you sure because I think my Shepard is cuter."

"Oh Y/N you're really funny to think that. I'll admit it's cute but not as cute as Gucci."

"Oh Tzuyu you're the one that's funny to think that."

We both laugh simultaneously and then I check the time.

"Oh it's late Tzuyu I think I should go home."

"Oh is it that time already. Well I guess I'll see you later."

"See you Tzuyu. Come guys let's go."

".... wait Y/N before you go."

Tzuyu then puts her soft lips on mine. And to be honest it's the most normal kiss I've had throughout all nine girls, and it isn't a bad thing. Just to feel a girls lips on mine and not have to describe it is a relief. (More like the author is lazy and can't think of anymore things.)

I then get the door closed on me because I was already outside when she gave me that kiss.

Well I guess that's all nine.... AND NOW I NEED TO THINK OF WHICH ONE IM TAKING. THIS IS TOO MUCH STRESS FOR A HIGHSCHOOLER.

I head home and just immediately go to sleep not knowing what was going to happen to me tomorrow.

///

Hey guys I'm sorry I didn't upload I had to write a story for school so I had that on my mind the whole time. Well at least it's double upload day so I hope that makes up for it. Anyways next chapter will have another love interest as you guys should be able to tell because of the subtle hints I have given. Anyways you guys have a beautiful day because you all deserve it. Byeeee