Ch.14

Tuesday is here and I think for a minute and honestly nothing is really going on. I need to do something exciting... maybe during the weekend. I do all my morning routines and head for the bus stop.

"Hey Nayeon, your here early."

"Hey Y/N, I wanted to ask you something."

"Yah What is it?"

"Do you want to go to Six flags today with me." (I'm in San Antonio so I'm going to base the rides off of fiesta Texas.)

"Yah sure why not, will the other be their."

"Uh.... yah, I invited them earlier."

"Ok can't wait for later today then."

All the girls then start coming.

"Hey guys can't wait for later-."

Nayeon then covers my mouth.

"Y/N don't say anything... I... Uh... didn't tell them you were invited... I want to keep it a surprise."

"Uh... ok then."

"Hey Y/N, why did Nayeon cover your mouth." Sana says

"No reason, hehe."

"Mhm whatever you say." Jeongyeon says

We get on the bus and head to school.

Jeongyeons POV

"Nayeon what are you planning with Y/N."

"That's none of your concern."

"Oh really, so you wouldn't mind me asking Y/N out today for a date."

"Wait wait wait... fine, I invited Y/N to six flags."

"What!!"

"Shhhh, sorry I didn't tell you I just wanted him to go with me to homecoming."

"You know I'm really mad at you but I was going to do the same thing. I think I have a solution to our problem."

Twice group chat

Jeongyeon: ok guys I have news, Nayeon was going to ask out Y/N to homecoming.

Everyone: What!

Jeongyeon: now I know you're all thinking, now I must ask him out, but I have a solution. Today Nayeon plans to take Y/N on a date and ask him to homecoming. So this is what we'll do, everyone will get a chance to ask Y/N out. We'll go in age order. So tomorrow I will go and then Momo then so on, Jihyo and Mina are lucky because you guys get Saturday and Sunday. So can we all agree on this.

Everyone: Yes!

Jeongyeon: ok good now back to acting semi normal

End of chat/ Y/N POV

The whole day goes by pretty fast and I'm just waiting to leave because I haven't been to six flags in a while.

"Y/N let me get dressed and then we'll head to six flags."

"Ok I'll see you in a bit."

Time skip

We get to six flags

"Hey Nayeon where are the others."

"Well actually Y/N, I kind of lied because I wanted to be alone with you."

"Why do you want to be alone with me?"

"Gosh you really are dense. Let's just get on some rides."

We start off with the road runner, a pretty fun ride, not really extreme. We then head for more extreme rides like the Super Man and the Bat man. During all those rides Nayeon was holding on to me if she could. We later took a stop to eat.

"That was really fun Nayeon."

"Yah even though I'm super dizzy."

"So Nayeon why did you really take me here?"

"Let me answer that later when we leave. Ok?"

"I mean I guess."

We eat and then we look around, I buy her a little pink cape from the shop and I buy a flash cape, even though flash doesn't have a cape. We then decide to head home.

"So now can I know."

"Fine... ok, well Y/N you really helped me stop being so self conscious and self conceded. So naturally I would grow a crush on you so I asked you hear to ask you to homecoming. Now I don't want you answering until the day before homecoming, ok. Now before I leave I'll leave you with this."

Nayeon then proceeds to get closer to me and before I knew it our lips met. I could feel her soft lips touch against mine, it's like I was floating in air, her kiss made my mind go blank. Once I open my eyes she's gone. I don't know how she did that because I'm too confused on why she didn't want an answer already. I decide to head home and just sleep.

What I don't know right now that everything from now on will be different and confusing.

///

Hey guys, so I said I was only going to update daily for 7 chapters. And I'm honestly probably going try to keep doing that, if I don't I'll try to update every other day. I don't want to keep you guys waiting for these dates. Anyways please loving and support me.

And have a beautiful day because you all deserve it. Byeeeee