Ch.17

Heyo my people, remember to vote. Sorry for not uploading in 50 years.

///

I wake up to another day of me getting confused and having mixed feelings for everything. Why are all these girls asking me to go to homecoming. Sure their are better guys out their then me. What I don't get is now that I realize it I keep bumming my self down and not appreciating these beautiful girls that are basically throwing themselves at me. I should be glad, I shouldn't be surprised, maybe I should be more cocky...... nah too much work.

I continue on with my morning like normal. Of course when the girls come I get a bit embarrassed but I try to act like nothing happened. We get on the bus and Sana rushes to me. Is she next?

"Hey Y/N, how was your morning?"

"Pretty normal like always. How about you?"

"Nothing crazy but I feel like today will be a great day."

"That's good to know."

We go on with our school day and I can't sense anything out of the ordinary with Sana because she is always flirting and doing weird stuff. Gosh she is honestly really cute..... what am I saying, I'm just being dumb. We go on with our classes and I honestly can't focus because of what has happened so far, I can't focus at all.

By the end of the day I'm super tired and lost all my energy, why is school like this. (Honestly me right now) as we are waiting for the bus I see Sana running.

"Y/N!!! Wait I forgot to tell you something."

"What is it Sana?"

"Meet me at my place at 6."

I blush a little from her comment.

"Uh..... sure I'll be their."

"See you Y/N."

It gets kind of awkward because Sana realizes she has to ride the bus with us as she just said that.

After the bus ride I get ready to head out to Sana'a house. This will for sure be awkward.

I get to Sana'a house and I ring the door bell.

"Hey Y/N, come in."

"Thanks for inviting me."

As I enter her house I notice just how big and rich looking it is. Is this really part of our neighborhood?

The lights are dimmed to a certain setting. Sana leads me to her kitchen and the dining table is decked with food and a vase of roses in the middle.

"Wow Sana I didn't know you were rich." 

As soon as I say that a old man comes in. He goes to the table and pulls a chair back.

"Please kind sir, sit."

Thank you.... very much."

She has a dang butler, what is this!

"Sorry Y/N if this is weird for you, most people get the same reaction you have right now."

"I'm just stunned on how much you have and how beautiful you are."

I cover my mouth, I just said that. I can see her blushing.

"W-Why thank you Y/N.... shall we eat."

"Yah lets eat."

Their is a lot of food to choose from. I grab some meat, bread, pasta, and a tortilla. This looks like normal food but once I bite into it, it tastes like the most delicious thing I've ever had.

Then the butler fills up my glass with grape juice. Is this grape juice?

I drink some of it and it tastes like it so it should be fine.

Me and Sana continue eating and just having a great time. She tells me about her childhood and how it feels living in a house by yourself. I sympathize with her because I basically live by myself too. She seems cheery on the outside but she has gone through times.

"Hey Y/N lets go to my room, I want to show you something."

"Okay."

I'm getting kind of shy because I'm entering Sana's room.

As I get in Sana pushes me into the bed.

"I'm sorry Y/N but I've been holding myself back for too long."

She tackles me and gives me an intense kiss.

"I love you Y/N and I want you to go to homecoming with me, but I'm guessing you already knew I was going to ask you."

"Sana I-."

She keeps kissing me and she was about to take off her clothes.

"Sana no! I can't do that to you, I'm not ready to do that with someone."

"I figured you would say that. Sorry about that."

"No it's fine, but it's pretty late, I'm going to head out."

"Ok but before you go."

She gives me a more romantic kiss and then like always when I open my eyes she's gone, but that's because she closed the door on me."

Guess I'll just get myself out.

///

Heyo, remember me? No well that's supposed to be expected. Sorry for now updating but I'm uploading these all in the same day so wooo. Hope you all have fun reading them.

Bye and have a beautiful day