Homecoming: Dahyun

No explanation let's just go!

///

Why do I feel I've been in my room for 4 months making this decision? Eh who cares what matters is that this is the toughest choice of my life. These girls are all great and I'm expected to pick one of them?! Well let's go through some thoughts, one of my favorite things is building stuff, I mean hell I wouldn't mind being a carpenter. The one I should choose is the one that loves the same thing I do and she's pretty quirky too. Must be the right choice.

*RING RING*

"Hey there, I'll be at your house shortly. I can't wait to see you." I hang up and get ready to head to Dahyuns house.

Dahyuns POV

Omg I can't believe what I just heard. Y/N just called me!!! I was the last person I honestly thought he was going to choose. I'm so filled with joy right now I could cry. Can't do that thought, I just put on some makeup. I got to look good for my future boyfriend.

Y/N's POV

I ring the doorbell to Dahyuns place and can't wait to see how stunning she is going to be.

As the door opens my eyes widen as Dahyun exits the house. She's wearing this nice white dress that compliments everything about her. I can't even bring out the words to describe her beauty to me right now.

"W-Wow... you look.... wow."

"I'm guessing I can take that as a compliment. You don't look so bad yourself Y/N."

"Thank you but I feel a trash bag next to you, your just so... wow."

"Well okay my little trash bag, how about we get to the place before it ends and we can get you a better nickname as we get there."

"Haha, yeah let's go shall we my white princess."

As we get to the dance I can't help but just stare at how beautiful Dahyun really is. I knew I should've realized it sooner but damn she is basically the embodiment of beauty to me right now.

As we head in I notice the girls all gathered around talking to one another. I'm glad to know my decision didn't hurt them horribly or at least I hope they aren't hiding their pain. I want them to enjoy their night too.

"Hey Dahyun I'm going to need you to stop looking so beautiful and bright I think you are taking attention away from the real dance haha."

"Dang Y/N you really are hitting on me hard today Huh? Not that I dislike it."

"I shouldn't realized it sooner Dahyun but you are honestly the one for me. From our same interest in past times to our corny jokes and sad attempts at flirting, you fit everything I could want."

"That really warms my heart to hear from you Y/N. Now how about we hit the dance floor so you can admire me more as I take the spotlight."

"We shall."

Me and Dahyun hit the dance floor with the pop music playing. We don't care how we look, we are dancing the night away and enjoying ourselves because that's who we are and that's why I fell for Dahyun.

The music then slows down and me and Dahyun get a little breather as we switch to a more appropriate style for this song. I pull Dahyun in as I hold her waist.

"Dang Y/N I didn't think you'd be this aggressive, not that I don't like it."

"I can't have you apart from me Dahyun, I want you near by all the time. The way you look today confirmed for me how much I actually love you and how much you bring the best In me. I honestly believe I made the best decision choosing you because I know you and I were meant to be."

"Dang Y/N that's some heavy stuff that may bring a tear to my eye. To be honest I thought I'd be your last choice and that I never had a chance in hell, but to be here now right in front of you dancing romantically makes me the happiest girl alive."

The song is coming to a close and I know what I must do. I lean in for a kiss with Dahyun because I know I must make this night special.

She closes her eyes and accepts the kiss.

Words don't begin to describe the spark I just felt as I kissed Dahyun. It felt like I went to paradise and I never wanted to leave. I really do think Dahyun is something special.

"Dahyun, I really do love you and I hope we can accept each other and boyfriend and girlfriend and hopefully grow to be more later on and be their for each other through thick and thin."

"Y/N I feel the same way, I want to be with you forever and never let you go. I love you Y/N with every fiber of my being."

"I love you to Dahyun."

///

Alright boys put the pitchforks down I know what I've done wrong and at point I just feel dumb. You will never hear another promise from me because apparently I can't keep them here. I hope y'all enjoyed the chapter. It's 6 am currently and I was just bored. My life has been kind of busy, mostly with streaming. If  you'd guys like to please go follow me at awesomeadge14 on twitch, I'm 6 followers away from 300 and if really like to reach the goal.

Anyways I won't tell you guys when the Jeongyeon chapter will come out but I will tell you their will be a special announcement in the final chapter after Jeongyeon.

Anyways I hope y'all have a wonderful day and I'll see ya in the next chapter. Byeeeeee