Ch.10

The weekend is finally here. (After like 9 chapters, I'm pretty sure I went over 5 days, I'll be better to check that.) I guess I should do something productive. I decide to do a run with the dogs, I need to keep them in tip top shape, as I run I see Chaeyoung doing her little farm stuff.

"What's up Chaeyoung."

"Ahh!! You scared me Y/N!"

"Sorry sorry, but how are you doing today?"

"Not much just tending my strawberry patch. How about you?"

"I'm running with my dogs to keep them in shape."

"That's nice, anyways I'm going to go inside, I guess I'll see you later."

"Bye."

I continue to walk my dogs and then I see Tzuyu with Gucci.

"Hey Tzuyu, hows your Saturday going?"

"Oh hey Y/N, my saturdays going good so far. How about yours?"

"It's going great I'm just walking my dogs. Need to make sure they are healthy."

"I'm guessing you really love your dogs."

"Of course I do, they are my best friends, I couldn't live without them."

"H-Hey, how bout you come to my house? The dogs can play in the back yard and maybe we can know each other more and talk."

"Yah sure, I'd love that."

We walk to Tzuyu's house and her whole house looks like it's meant for dogs. She has cages and doggy fences. She has a fancy bowl for her dog to eat out of. She has a doggy door installed. She even has a bunch of toys for the dogs to play with. And how big is her backyard, that's a dogs paradise. I let my dogs go outside and they just run like crazy.

"Looks like they are enjoying it. Did you customize this house for the sole purpose of dogs living here?"

"Yah, I don't know why but I just really love dogs. They are some of the most cutest animals ever. I honestly can't live with out one. They are so trustworthy and they never let you down. They are always by your side and love you. It's just sad that they don't have a long life span."

"That's really nice Tzuyu.... the part of dogs being great, not the shirt life span. Hehe"

"Haha your funny Y/N... so um... do you want to come to my room, I have some stuff we can do."

I get a little red from the thought of being in Tzuyu's room.

"Uh... yah sure... why not."

We open the doggy fence and go up the stairs. We then enter her room and her room is decorated with more dogs. This girl really loves dogs. She has posters and little figures. Almost everything here is dog themed.

"Sorry, this is so embarrassing."

"Nah it's fine Tzuyu I'm glad you have something you really are passionate about. It's good to have a thing you like and are obsessed with, except drugs.. drugs are bad."

"Haha, Yah I guess so. Well I have the original wii with me. You think you can beat me at wii sports."

"Oh your funny Tzuyu, I'm the master at this game. I'm practically the master at these sports in real life and this game. Theirs no way you can beat me."

"Oh it's on Y/N, whoever wins makes the loser do one thing they want."

"Deal!"

We then continue on with this. We start with golf and I absolutely dominate her. We go off to baseball and she barely beat my by a home run.

"You are going down Y/N!"

"That's what you think."

We then get into boxing and do course with my manly skills I beat her. Later we go into tennis and I'm really tired from the boxing and baseball that I can barely swing. Man I should work out more. The last game we play us bowling.

"I'm going to win this Y/N."

The last one she hits she gets a strike. If I don't get a strike to I lose. We've been neck and neck this whole time. I refuse to lose. I hit a strike and we tie the game. We decide to keep going till one of use won but it kept being ties somehow.

*panting* "your really good Tzuyu."

"And so are *pants* you."

"Well it's already 5 o'clock so ima head home now."

"Y/N before you leave take this. It's some healthy dog treats for your dogs."

"Thank you Tzuyu, I guess I'll see you Monday."

"Yah see yah."

I then head home ready to eat some dinner even though I basically skipped lunch.

///

Hey guys sorry this is late. This time I kind of forgot about it but at least I got it out. Sorry to make this excuse but higschool is killing me. But I promise next chapter will be on time... hopefully.

Anyways all of you have a beautiful day because you all deserve it. Byeeee