Ch.1

So their will be an Y/N and he is male but I'm not going to give you an already prepared personality. It's basically going to be more of a me (author) x Twice. Basically saying how I would react if I was in this harem situation and it will tell you how I act in real life. Sorry if you don't like it but i mean you did come to this story sooo leave if you don't like it =_=. Anyways for who ever is left. Enjoy

///

Y/N's POV

I just woke up for my first day at T.W high school. To be honest I'm kind of scared since I just moved to this part of town and I don't know anyone here. But I think of myself as a really approachable person so I should be fine. I get dressed and wait for the bus. Apparently I'm the last stop, I hope the bus isn't full.

The bus then comes and to my dismay it is full. I look around and see that every spot it filled with two people..... except one. It's next to a girl and she honestly looks really pretty. I've had relationships in the past but most of them didn't really mean anything. I sit next to her and introduce myself.

"Hello I'm Y/N, what's your name?"

"H-hello my name is Mina, nice to meet you."

"Hello Mina nice to meet you, can you tell me anything about T.W highschool. It's my first day here"

"Yeah sure, it's basically just a normal high school, most of the people here are rich though so you might find some people that think they're all that. Despite that most of the people here are nice and you should be able to find some friends."

We talked more for a little while but then the bus arrives at the school and we part ways. We promise to meet each other at lunch and she would introduce me to some of her friends. I go to the office and get my schedule I look at my schedule and then get ready for my first class. My first class is reading/English. The teacher says to wait outside so I can introduce myself. She starts class and then calls me in.

"Hello my name is Y/N, nice to meet you all, I just moved here from a little ways away and I hope we can all become great friends."

I take my seat and class then starts. I can see all the people in the class staring at me. I wonder why?  It looks like the guys giving me death stares but I don't know why and all the girls look at me kind of weirdly. I didn't notice one girl in particular that looks a little bit prettier than others, she's also staring at me.

When class ends the girl that was staring at me comes up to me.

"Hello my name is Sana, Nice to meet you."

"Hello Sana my name is Y/N. Do you think you can tell me why everyone was staring at me."

"Well the girls were staring at you because they all thought you were handsome and so do I. And the guys are staring at you because all the girls were staring at you."

"Wow you're bold, thank you for the compliment though."

"No problem, hope I see you again. Byeee"

Well that was certainly an eventful class. I wonder what could happen next.

///

Well Y/N really had an event full morning. I wonder what could happen to him next. Well I hope you guys enjoyed this story, I feel like I'm going to have a Lot of fun with it.

Anyways have a beautiful day because you all deserve it. Byeeeeeee