Ch.16

Heyo, remember to vote on who you want Y/N to go to homecoming with.

///

I wake up super tired. I couldn't sleep because of what has happened the last two days. What are these girls thinking, I can't choose between any of them, they are all great. I can already tell one of the girls is going to call me right now or talk to me at school to do something with them. I wonder who it is today, wonder what we are going to do. I won't show that I know it's all just going to end with a kiss so I'll go along like I know nothing.

I get ready and head to the bus stop. All the girls are here, I'm guessing the person that will sit next to me is going to ask me somewhere.

We get in the bus and Jihyo sits next to me. I guess she will ask me today. The weird thing is the whole bus ride is silent.

We get off the bus and head to class, maybe one of them will ask me sometime during the day.

I head to English and Sana is coming up to me, is she going to ask me today.

"Hey Y/N, do you have a pencil I can borrow."

"Huh?.... oh yah sure."

"Thanks, see you later."

I guess Sana is not the one today. Maybe I'm just being really antsy, maybe just those two asked me and the other girls are not interested. Yah that might be it. I'll just go on with my day.

Some of the day goes by fast. I get really awkward in German because if Jeongyeon and Nayeon. When lunch comes Sana is still touchy as usual and no one seems out of the ordinary. I guess I was just expecting to much.

We then finally reach the end of the day. I go to my biology class for some tutoring since I'm still not doing that well in their.

The teacher hands me some notes to copy down and then a small assignment that will give me extra credit if I finish it.

After a while I leave tutoring and hear some music playing near the dance hall. I decide to go check it out because I didn't know we had a dance class.

I take a peak inside and see Momo dancing. She's really good at dancing. Suddenly sexy music goes on and man am I blushing like a tomato. Those movements she is making is making me feel a certain way. After the song is over she lays down and gets some rest. I decide to go in and I start clapping.

"Wow Momo That was really great. I knew you could dance but I didn't know you could dance like that."

"Omg Y/N, you scared me, but I guess thank you, kind of creepy you were watching. Did you find it attractive?"

I blush a bit

"That's all the response I need. Hehehe"

"Well how long have you been hear?"

"I've been here a while, I was looking for someone but I couldn't find them so I just came here and danced."

"Well sorry you couldn't find who you were looking for but I'm guessing you are tired. Do you want to walk to the nearby sonic? I'll buy you something."

"Huh? Oh yah sure I would love that."

"Okay I will leave you so you can change and dry up, I'll wait outside."

"Okay thanks."

Momo's POV

Oh my lord, thank god Y/N popped up. Why did I have to fall asleep in math class and history. Once I realized he was gone I thought I lost my chance. Thank god he didn't leave, nows my chance.

Y/N's POV

"Okay Y/N I'm ready, let's go."

"Okay."

We walk towards the sonic and Momo is really close to me while we walk. I can feels our hands touching every so often.

"Don't you think it's pretty cold Y/N."

"Huh? O-Oh, you think so?"

"Yah you mind if I get my hands warm."

"Why would I mind if-."

Momo then grabs my hand while we walk

"Uh Momo why are you-."

"You said I could warm up my hands."

"Well I didn't think you were going to do this."

"Well you don't mind now do you."

"I mean I guess."

We get to the sonic and order. I look at the receipt and apparently we got a discount. The code for the discount is couple. Wh-Wh-What, we aren't a couple.

I guess it's good the food came out cheap. What I didn't know was that they served pig feet here. What kind of sonic makes pig feet.

After we eat I decide I should get going.

"Y/N before you leave you got something on your mouth. Let me get it for you."

Momo then gets closer to me and eventually our lips touch. It may sound weird but I feel like I'm tasting a meal. She 'taste' good, man am I weird. I could honestly be here forever. Eventually the kiss ends and like always they disappear.

How the hell do they do that.

I decide to go back home trying to guess who's going to ask me or if that was the last girl.

///

Heyo my people, don't forget to vote for the girl you want. If you forgot the rules check the earlier chapters. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm noticing I'm kind of making the chapter a bit longer.

Anyways have a great day because you all deserve it. Byeeeee

P.S: tell me if I make a typo. I would really like to now. ;)