Homecoming: Jihyo

Sorry this chapter didn't come out when supposed to. I've been reading a lot of manga and right now I'm even watching super Sentai Gokaiger (jap ver of power rangers) but next chapter, the chaeyoung one, will definitely come out in a week. Anyways hope you guys enjoy.

///

Jihyo's POV

I've always felt like the leader in our group of friends, I've always helped them in their troubles and always put their happiness first. But for once I would really like to put my feelings first and be greedy, I really like Y/N and I really want him to pick me, for once I want me feelings to come first.

*Ring Ring*

Y/N's POV

Oh the things I have to do just for a night that's just supposed to be normal and then I somehow get 9 girls to like me which I will never understand why they do but hey here I am now having to pick one of the 9 beauties of the school.

Let's see, maybe I can just go the easy way out and just stay home, but I can't do that I'll just be letting them down. Gosh dang it why do I have to be so nice.

Well let's see, if I factor in that I like the leader type I guess the best choice would be Jihyo, she does have an angelic voice and she's always cheering all us on. She really is a great person, guess I know who I'll pick.

*Ring Ring*

"Hey Jihyo, you already to go?"

"Oh yah I'm ready, I'll see you in a bit."

Jihyo's POV

Omg he actually just called and we are going to homecoming together!!! Thank you god (jihyo) for this, I'm going to Y/N with all my heart.

Y/N's POV

I'm heading to Jihyo's house and I hear some singing on the way. It sounds a lot like an angel so I guess Jihyo is singing.

"You're still the one I run to, the one that I belong to, you're still the one I want for life."

"Dang Jihyo, I didn't think you were going to serenade me until after the dance."

"You heard me sing? Oh so embarrassing."

"Oh come on Jihyo you invited me to hear you sing, plus that was a really nice song."

"I know but the lyrics are embarrassing."

"Haha nothing to be embarrassed of, now let's head to the limo so we can get to homecoming."

"Ok, can't wait to have a fun time with you Y/N!"

"Ditto, Jihyo."

*Time skip*

We head inside and see the girls grouped up.

"Hey, I'm going to talk to them real quick. Brb."

"Ok"

Jihyo's POV

"Hey girls, are you guys okay?"

"We are Jihyo's don't worry, you won fair and square and you deserve it, you've always cheered us on and you deserve some happiness too after helping us."

"That really means a lot Sana, I'm glad we can still be friends after this. I'll see you guys later."

Y/N's POV

"Hey Jihyo, want to dance?"

"I don't really want to. I'm going to do something even better, Wait by the front of the stage."

"What is she going to do?"

*Smol time skip*

Random person:"Is everyone having a fun time tonight?

"Yah!"

Random person:"Well as your homecoming organizer I would like to introduce you to our singer for tonight, the wonderful and beautiful Jihyo!!!"

Jihyo: The day we met,
Frozen I held my breath
Right from the start
I knew that I'd found a home for my heart
Beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone?
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this
One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
Ohh
One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

The song Jihyo just sang, I know it's a performance but I'm sure that song was for me, I can't express how happy I am, I really do love her.

"That song was dedicated to the love of my life, the handsome Y/N, please come up here Y/N."

"Jihyo that song was beautiful, I don't feel worthy of it, I really do love you."

"I love you too Y/N."

When I kiss Jihyo I just can't help to think that these lips are the ones that sang me that beautiful song and the lips that will be with me forever, I love you Jihyo, forever.

///

You know I was having he most writers block moment trying to write this, like this was supposed to be out a week ago and I messed it up. I guess it was time for writers block, never really got it but it hit me rough. Anyways hope you guys enjoyed and if you're into dragon ball fighterZ I have a YouTube you can check out, I have some fighterZ content on their. Channel is called Awesomeadge.

Anyways hope you guys enjoyed the story and have a beautiful day.