Ch.21

Remember to vote

///

It's Wednesday my dudes and I still don't want to get up. Too much is on my mind for me to go to school. I just want to rest forever and never think. Time to dropout. Wait no scratch that's not a good thing to do.

I might as well get ready and head to the bus stop.

Time skip

First one I see coming is Chaeyoung.

"Hey Chaeyoung hows your morning so far."

"Hey Y/N, it's been good so far, but my strawberries are ready to harvest and I would like to know if you want to help me harvest them."

"Yah sure that would be fun, I'll come over after school."

"Yay I can't wait."

As per usual the day goes on with most of my classes being awkward. All the girls expect Chaeyoung and Tzuyu can't look me in the eyes without blushing or even hold a convo with me.

Just my luck, I can't even talk to my own friends without it being awkward.

The school day ends and we get on the bus. When the bus drops us off I walk with Chaeyoung to her house. I go inside her house to drop my things off and her house is decorated with plant themed stuff. Their is even some plants being grown inside near a window.

"Wow Chaeyoung your house looks really nice with all these decorations."

"Thanks Y/N."

"Chaeyoung who is that? Is it your boyfriend."

I look in the direction the person was talking and it looked like Chaeyoungs mom.

"Oh my god mom, no he's not my boyfriend. He's just a.... friend that's helping with the strawberries."

"Hello Ms. Son."

"Hello young man, I hope you take care of my daughter."

I slightly blush at that.

"I will do my best Ms."

Me and Chaeyoung head to the front yard where her strawberries are.

"Wow Chaeyoung these strawberries look really good. It looks like you took very good care of them."

"Thank you Y/N, I try my hardest on these since they are my favorite. Once we are done harvesting them we can use them to have some food. I can make jam or we can cover them in chocolate."

"That'd be a great idea. I love me some chocolate covered strawberries."

We pick the strawberries and surprisingly their are enough to fill three boxes. I didn't realize how much she actually had. Chaeyoung must work really hard on these, they all look plump and juicy, not one looks deformed or bad.

Once we are done with harvesting them. Me and Chaeyoung head to the store to get some chocolate to melt. While we are their I see a girl that looks familiar, it's not one of the girls, she looks really familiar but then she leaves. Guess I'll just forget about it.

We head back to her house and prepare the chocolate. Her mom leaves and gives Chaeyoung a wink which makes her and I blush. We melt the chocolate and dip with strawberries.

"Here you go Y/N say ahhh."

"Chaeyoung that's way too embarrassing."

Chaeyoung then proceeds to give me puppy eyes.

"Fine I'll do it, ahhh."

She feeds me the strawberry and it tastes great.

My turn

"Say ahhhh."

"No Y/N just because I did it doesn't mean you get to do it."

I then give her puppy eyes

"Fine fine, just because you are really cu-. Ignore that. Ahhhhh."

We go on by eating strawberries and talking about school. Time them comes and I think I should go home.

"Well Chaeyoung I'm going to go, I'll see you tomorrow at school."

"Wait before you go have this strawberry."

She puts part of it in her mouth and I'm guessing she wants me to take the other ends. I shyly do and then our lips connect. The sweetness of the strawberry and chocolate make her lips taste like heaven. Wow that was great. And now I'm alone in her house. These girls are magicians. Well time to head home.

///

Hey guys I'm sorry I didn't upload. I should put a strict schedule on myself but I feel like I wouldn't listen to it. Ill make it a goal to upload at least every Saturday since that's when I have the most time. I'd say two more chapters and then we head into who Y/N will pick. After the single decision we head into harem and then the story ends. Which will probably be done by April or May. If I do upload every week.

Anyways have a great day because you all deserve it. Byeee