Homecoming: Harem

There is absolutely no way I can pick between one of the girls, they are all so great and have things I each love about them. What can I even do in this situation but just lay here in my bed and accept defeat that I can't pick between either one of them. I feel so bad that I can recuperate their feelings but I guess this is why love is so hard. The least I can do is show up to homecoming and tell them that I can't chose between any of them, I rather try to let them down gently then just not show up at all. It's the least I can do even if it causes us pain.

I get ready in my suit and can't help but be anxious, what if this ruins all our friendships and we can't recover from this..... No I can do this and I believe in all of us, I know something like this can't break them up or us. Let's get this show on the road.

*Time Skip*

I show up to the place and honestly can't help but be a little shaky and nervous because like I keep thinking, this could go horribly wrong and I don't want to change anything that we have. As I look around the place I see all 9 girls hanging around each other and when our eyes meet the terror of them being sad after seeing me disappeared, their faces beam with a smile and all my worries are gone as I walk up to them.

"H-Hey girls I hope you're enjoying yourselves today... I just want to say I'm...."

"Don't say anything Y/N, all of us figured out why you didn't invite one of us to be your date and you don't have to feel bad." Sana said

"Yeah we know you all too well and how kind hearted you are, we honestly saw this coming to be honest and it isn't much of a surprise." Dahyun said

"Oh damn... you girls are really special you know that, I don't know what I would've done if you guys didn't like me anymore, I was so scared I wanted to stay home and just let this go away but you guys deserve more than that so I came here to let you all down gently but I guess you all know that now. I really can't choose between any of you and I'm sorry but I just can't make the choice."

"Don't worry about it Y/N, we know how great we are." Nayeon said with a smug face

"But we may have a compromise to that." Tzuyu said

"What do you guys mean by that? wait... are y'all going to fight to the death? wait I don't think I'm worth that and I said... ow!"

"We're not fighting to the death idiot." Jihyo says with a laugh

"We decided that, and I know it's going to sound weird but we thought that maybe you'd be fine with dating all of us... yeah" Jeongyeon said with a little worry

"Oh that's way... Wait what! You want me to date all of you? I think that is the craziest thing I've ever heard."

"Well yes it kind of is but we all love you and we know you love us and we kind of think it'd be nice to stick together like this and we can all be happy. We know it's going to be super hard to date 9 girls with very different personalities but we think with love we can do it." Chaeyoung says with some cringe at the end

"Well I guess I'm kind of in a predicament because I do in fact love you all but I also don't want to disappoint any of you. I guess I accept your proposal, it's definitely going to be hard but like Chaeyoung said, I believe we can somehow make this work and I vow to make you all happy because I truly do care about you all."

"I hope we can make more happy memories as time goes on and I can't wait till what happens next." Mina said

"Yeah now let's get on the dance floor and show off our new boyfriend girls!" Momo said

"Wait I don't want this kind of attention... and we're already on the dance floor."

The girls and I dance while everyone just stares that I'm dancing with all of them and I see their point but I love these girls and I shall show them that I do.

As more songs go by I dance with each girl individually and we have some heart to hearts and end each dance with a kiss, I don't know how this will end in the future but I'm happy to be in this moment.

///

Ayy let's go we got one more chapter to do and I am done with this book that's been 3 years in the making (when it shouldn't have been) I hope the ones that have stayed for the whole while have enjoyed this ride and I hope you guys are excited for the last chapter. I can't promise anything amazing because the prompt I have for it will probably make the chapter on the shorter side but we'll see when I start writing it. I will also try to aim for the last chapter to come out on or before the 31st of this month.

Anyways you guys have a beautiful day and I hope to see you next time. Byeeeeeeee