Ch.23

No voting, this is the last chapter before the girls will be chosen, might take a while and I also need to count the votes. Well enjoy the story.

///

1 day before homecoming and the pressure is on like hell. I will never be able to make a decision on who I should pick. I'm going have to go through everything that has happened so far and see who I really like and who I don't. I feel like I'm going to crack under pressure.

Well anyways besides that I need a tux, good thing I can check through dad's old stuff.

I get ready for the day and head to the bus stop, I don't want it to be awkward like it has been for a while so this time I'll start a conversation.

They all arrive at the same time weirdly.

"H-hey girls what's up?"

All: "Hey Y/N."

We sit their in quiet till the bus comes. Great job to me for just saying hey and not saying anything else. While on the bus I feel like someone is staring at me, I look behind but see no one in particular looking at me.

When I'm walking with Sana to English I still feel someone staring at me, I look behind me and still no one their.

"Hey Y/N, you okay?"

"Yah I'm fine, I'm just having chills, nothing to worry about."

As I'm going through the classes i still feel like I'm being stared at. When I turn around theirs a girl near my face, I step back and say sorry.

"It's fine Y/N, you know it's fine with me to get a little close."

I then open my eyes wide, I know that voice, and when I look I see the girl that caused me to come to this school.

Yuna, my ex girlfriend, she brought me so much pain and even cheated on me. My emotions can't even express on how mad I am at her.

"Y-Yuna, what are you doing here? I'm pretty sure I told you when I left, I never wanted to see your face again."

"Oh come on dear, don't be so rude. You know I still have feelings for you."

She tries to get a hold of my arm but I move back.

"Yuna don't you dare touch me, I don't want those tainted arms on me."

"Y/N who is this Yuna?"

"It's complicated Sana just get to class I'll finish this useless convo in a bit."

"Wow Y/N I'm so hurt, your dating someone else while I'm here, oh you're going to make me cry."

"Don't give me that, now if you'll excuse me I want to burn my eyes to get your image out of my head. Hopefully I won't see you around."

"Y/N don't act like that, you know you still love me!"

"Bye Yuna."

"This isn't over Y/N."

I walk away looking confident but honestly I want to burst into tears. She has brought back bad memories that I though I've forgotten by now.

"Y/N who was that? And why did she say you love her?"

"It's complicated Sana, just know she's an ex that I rather forget. Now let's get to class."

"O-Okay."

Throughout the whole day I see Yuna and she always tries to come up to me but I just ignore her and start talking to one of the girls.

The girls and I go towards the bus stop and while I'm standing their Yuna jumps on me and kisses me right on the lips.

All the girls are surprised and have an angry face on. I get Yuna off me and push her away.

"What the hell Yuna, I don't love you anymore, just leave me the hell alone already."

"No! You do love me, stop lying."

"No he doesn't he lives one of us and by tomorrow he will be dating one of us." Sana says.

All the girls get next to me and hold on to me.

"Just give up Yuna I will never love you again."

Yuna has tears in her eyes and just runs away. Why do I feel like she might come back.

All the girls blush that they just held on to me. I smile and we all get on the bus. Tomorrow is going to be a hard day but I know I'll make the right decision.

///

Hey guys I'm really sorry I haven't updated I feel bad but as I've seen if I make promises I don't keep them so I won't tell you when I'll make the next 11 updates. Just know they will definitely be here before June is over (hopefully).

Love you all, byeeeee