THIRTY ONE

ZOEY'S POV

After class today I just went home and I collapsed on to the couch. I'm exhausted.

I then hear a knock on the door. I yawn and get up and make my way to the door. I am met with a beautiful blonde male. "Hey beautiful." I smile, "Hey love."

I walk into the kitchen, "You want anything to eat or drink." He shakes his head, "Nah, I'm good. Although what I would like, is for you to get your pretty self over here and cuddle with me. While we watch Netflix. How does that sound?" I smile, "Like a plan."

I make some popcorn and make my way over to my boyfriend. He drapes the grey blanket over us. I settle my head in his chest as his arms hold my waist.

Time flies by to quickly as I glance at my phone to see that it's time to pick up Mase.

I get up and Tyler glances at me, "What's wrong?" I shake my head, "Let's go Evans, we need to fetch Mase." Tyler pouts at me, "Fine we'll go now. Just cuddle with me for five more minutes." I laugh, "Tyler, you kept saying for the past half an hour. Come on, I swear I'll make it up to you next time."

He smirks, "By letting me win mini golf?" I groan, "Tyler! I won, fair and square!" He rolls his eyes and chuckles, "They need to revamp the place as the ground was uneven." I sigh, "Oh my gosh."

Once we arrive we see Mason walking out of school and he smiles at Tyler and I. Once he gets in I turn around, "Hey Mase, how was your day?" He nods, "Busy, but good. Yours?"

Tyler smiles, "Relaxing." I glance at Mase, "Good." Mason nods. Tyler glances at Mason and then at me. "You guys in the mood for ice-cream?" I beam, "Oh my word. Yes! All the time!" Tyler laughs, "Mase?" He nods, "I'm down."

We head to grab some ice-cream and we are currently sitting in a booth. "Mason, Jayden and I were thinking we should have a bro day. Thoughts?"

I laugh, "Oh gosh, what do you guys even do on your bro day?" Mason shakes his head, "Zoey, if we told you how would we be able to call it a bro day? Ty, I'm in." I roll my eyes, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

Tyler smiles, "Great then, Jayden is going to be so hyped up." Mason smiles.

We then make our way to the apartment. Once we walk inside I smile at the sight of Becca and Jayden in the kitchen.

Jayden is currently cooking, which shocks me. While Becca is sitting on the chair. Concern suddenly fills me as I see that Becca has been crying.

They guys greet each other while I make my way to Becca. "What happened?" She glances up at me. Before she could say anything I wrap her in my embrace.

Once I pull away I see Jayden smirking. "We went to hee dad's place today and she unleashed a hot inner possessive beast when Paige met me. Oh and she also spoke to her dad."

Mason sits down on the counter and glances at his sister with concern. "What happened, Becca?" Jayden rolls his eyes, "Dude have some respect, I'm trying to cook here and let my creative juices flow and I don't appreciate you sitting on my counter right now, man."

Mason sighs, "Well dude, I don't care. Also, you might want to check the oven." Jayden glances at the oven, "Oh shi-" Becca cuts him off, "So I went to dad's today as I wanted to get your stuff. Then I bumped into Paige and she tried to be all nice after she found out that I'm the daughter. But I called her out and I gave her a piece of my mind. Then dad walked in just before Paige used some harsh words and we argued about how you and I need to respect her. I told him how she has changed him and how he's choosing this woman over us. Then I told him that he has to make a choice, whether he wants her in his life or us. Cause I'm not going to stay if he says both and he knows that."

I sigh, "Wow, that was intense. But I'm glad you told him how you feel." Tyler nods and wraps his arm around me, "Yeah, but he'll come to his senses."

Mason glances at the floor, "But what if he doesn't." I walk to him and place my arm around his shoulders. "Mase, he will. He's you dad and he loves you. No woman will ever get in the way of that."

Jayden clears his throat, "Let's not think negatively and rather enjoy the delicious food that I've made."

At dinner Mason tells everyone about his day and he goes on about how lovey-dovey Ty and I were. Or how our romance made him feel all nautious.

Tyler laughs, "One day bro, when you meet her you'll understand." Becca glances at Ty, "Oh hell no, you're not dating anyone until I say you can."

Jayden smirks, "I guess the possessive beast is back."