Stingue- Distractions

When Sting realizes that he was so fucking gay for Rogue. (The others poke fun at him for being a useless gay)

For day 5 of #ftlgbtales' event "when we take different paths" sexual id's week! Prompt: that's when I knew...

-

This years grand magic games were soon approaching, and everyone has started to train hard, but because they wanted to win. No, they wanted to prove that they were stronger than they were before. That Master Jiemma reign had come to and end.

Sabertooth was at a new dawn.

That was the belief that echoed through their heads as they trained, Magic clashing and fists flying, everyone determined to get the most out of their training session.

....Well everyone but their guildmaster, who had decided to take his seventh refreshment break of the day.

Sting hummed to himself, foot tapping to the beat as he filled up his cup. Not at all concerned about training. He wasn't allowed to participate after all, but he secretly longed for another chance to exchange fists with Natsu Dragneel once more.

The white dragon wanted to see how he'd match up against the fire dragon king after his drastic perspective change. That his guildmates weren't just his colleagues, they were family.

Drink filled he walked back to the observing area, to watch his nakama fight as he enjoyed his sugary drink. Sting took a long sip, the chilled liquid a welcome reprieve from the humid climate.

He strolled up to the pair of woman who had also decided to take a break, but it was their first one because they weren't lazy like Sting's ass. Yukino and Minerva turned to look at him as he approached.

"Pink lemonade?" One of Minerva's perfectly contoured eyebrows arched. "Very extra."

"So am I." Sting didn't miss a beat, if he had long hair he would flip it. Instead he settled for dramatically flicking his bangs, like Tamaki from 'Ouran Highschool Host Club'.

Yukino sidled up to Minerva, swiping one of the blue berries the lady had been snacking on.

"Thief." Minerva hissed, but made no move to stop Yukino as she popped the stolen berry into her mouth.

"Can I have a blue berry, too?" Sting flashed her his winning smile.

"No."

Sting huffed, walking away from the prickly female. He already expected that answer, but he took it as an opportunity to be dramatic. His gaze traveled across Sabertooth's sparring fields, the fighting ground made up of circles of dirt lined with chalk, the green grass long since trampled away.

"You know I am the guild master. You should treat me bett..." Sting trailed off, his attention caught by the two sparring mages; particularly his partner, Rogue. "...er."

Shadow tendrils swung through the air, cleaning the lightning charged ice in half, the remains exploding into snowflakes. Rufus watched the frozen precipitation as it bobbed up and down on the spring breeze.

"That seems like an excellent way to end this sparring session." Rufus smirked, tipping his hat in the way that meant respect for his opponent. "Very theatrical."

Rogue chuckled, the rumbling sound sound echoing in Sting's ears. "Well, drama is what we strive for."

Rufus fanned himself, his pink cheeks accented by the red shade of his outfit. "I'm going to relocate to somewhere with more shade. The sun has not been kind today," a wistful sigh, "how I wish for the kiss of the moon."