Chapter 3

Hunter's POV

School started off like any other day: girls falling at our feet, trying to seduce us, teachers getting pissed at us, etc. As I walked down the hallways of school, a certain brunet wearing a pastel blue sweater caught my eye.

Kiran Frost. I don't know what it is about that boy, but something about him has grabbed my attention from the moment I first saw him. He's a beautiful, adorable mochi.

As I passed him and his friend, he caught my gaze, and I smirked and winked, to which he frowned and looked away. I sighed and carried on walking. That's the only thing I don't like about my reputation as a fuckboy. He thinks lowly of me, though I don't blame him. I have fucked almost everyone in this goddamn school.

As we passed them, I noticed Mason's face dusted lightly with pink. I smirked and decided to tease him.

"You're staring at that sunshine boy again, aren't you, lover boy?"

His head snapped to me and I smirked. I always know how to push his buttons.

"Firstly, no I was not. Secondly, I thought I told you to stop calling me by that ridiculous nickname."

"Oh, of course. And you know I'm never letting you live that down, right?"

"It was one time! And besides, I was drunk, okay?!"

He turned his head away from me, and I knew that I won this time.

I glanced at Noah, and noticed that he was looking at Mason with an unreadable emotion in his eyes. I can't tell how that guy feels half the time... Or all the time.

The bell rang, but we made no rush to get to class. We went our separate ways: Mason and Noah in one class together, Leo and Jaxon in the other class together, and me going to my own class.

I slammed the door open, immediately getting a death glare from the teacher and screams from the girls.

"Mr. Kim, you are late."

I rolled my eyes at him, my only response being, "Yeah. I know."

The teacher seethed in annoyance. He was probably reevaluating his life choices, which made me smirk, of course. I just have that effect on people.

"Go take your seat at the back, as much as I don't want to put you there."

I walked to the back of the class, ignoring the lust-filled stares I got. I spotted Kiran at the back with his head down and took an empty seat next to him. Although, there are quite a few seats surrounding him...

My eyes wandered around the boring classroom and I slowly catch Kiran's gaze. I winked at him again and smiled, causing him to look down and pull his sleeves down over his thumbs. He's so adorable when he gets flustered and shy.

——————————

I drowned out the sound of Mason's annoying rant about him being in the same class as that sunshine boy. Oh, he definitely caught feelings for that boy...

As I began daydreaming, I noticed Sangwoo and his brainless bitches going outside. That's when I realized that that was where Kiran and his friend hang out during lunch. Of course, Sangwoo going there meant he was gonna cause a hell of a lot of trouble.

I followed him, knowing the rest of the group probably wouldn't even notice that I disappeared. As I walked outside, the first words I heard were, "Man, you really are a dumb faggot, aren't you?"

"Sangwoo, what the fuck are you doing?" At the sound of my voice, everyone turned to look at me. I crossed my arms when I noticed that Sangwoo was holding Jimin by the front of his sweater against the tree.