Chapter 5

Kiran's POV

By the time Tuesday rolled around, I didn't even want to bother waking up. But knowing that witch that I live with, also known as my mother, she would probably drag me to school herself.

The moment I got up, the first thing I noticed was the big teddy bear sitting on my chair. Now, I don't usually go into Little Space often, but things like that trigger my mentality. I grabbed the teddy bear and crawled back to bed.

Author's POV

Just as Kiran crawled back to bed like the little mochi he is, his mind immediately slipped into Little Space. He buried his face in the soft teddy and curled up into a ball.

Oh my God, he's such an adorable mochi, I must protect him, my heart— Wait, what was I doing? Oh right, telling the story... Anyway...

A knock on Kiran's door was heard. Kiran's dad walked into the room to find his son curled up and cuddling his teddy bear. He smiled fondly and walked to the bed.

"Kiran, wake up," he whispered, shaking Kiran slightly.

Of course, that didn't do much except make Kiran hold the teddy closer to him.

"Son, you have to go to school."

"Don't wanna..." He said in his baby voice.

AHH he's such a cutie! Must protect!!

"Kiran, come on. You need to get out of Little Space before your mother sees you."

Hearing those words made Kiran's mentality snapped back to normal.

Kiran's POV

"Fine, I'll get up..." My dad left the room just as I got out of bed. Well, I'm gonna have a fantastic day, aren't I?

I brushed my teeth, showered and went to pick an outfit. I sighed as I looked into my closet. Every bit of clothing I own is girls' clothes. My mother believes that if I don't have the body of a boy, I'm supposed to automatically be a girl, so I should dress like one. I picked out my outfit, consisting of my favorite blue and white sweater, black jeans and black sneakers.