匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 2

[Y/n] was in the middle of making herself lunch when the doorbell rang. She quickly rinses her hands and wipes them on her apron before going to open the door.

She is surprised to find Taeyong wearing a suit and holding a bouquet of flowers in front of her. He gave her a sheepish smile, rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm sorry about yesterday... These are for you." He holds out the flowers.

[Y/n] was speechless; she wasn't expecting this at all.

"Please forget all the weird shit I said," he mumbles afterwards.

Drunk words are sober thoughts.

[Y/n] accepts the flowers, not taking her eyes off Taeyong. "Do you want to come in?" She asks before she can stop herself.

He grins, "Does that mean I'm forgiven?"

[Y/n] disregards the question, not wanting to talk about the events that happened the previous day. She quickly scans him up and down, having never seen Taeyong dressed so nicely. Had he dressed up just to come see her? The thought made her feel flustered. For a moment, she forgot where she was and what she was doing.

"Oh, something smells nice! Are you cooking? Can I help?" Taeyong's excited voice breaks her out of her thoughts. He walks in towards the kitchen, already knowing [Y/n]'s apartment by heart.

"Of course?" Her response comes out sounding more like a question. She closes the door and joins her friend in the kitchen, watching for a second as he takes over the task of cooking a meal. Meanwhile, she goes to find a vase for the beautiful flowers she received. She inhales their scent before setting them in a vase with water.

When she goes back to the kitchen, she finds that Taeyong had taken his jacket off and rolled up the sleeves of his white shirt, revealing his forearms.

[Y/n] bites her bottom lip, admiring him from the back as he cuts up more vegetables. She crosses her arms and leans against the wall, smiling lightly.

"Ow!" She snaps out of her trance when she hears Taeyong hiss. She reacts quickly, going to him and holding his hand. "Are you okay?" [Y/n] examines the little bleeding cut on his finger.

Taeyong pouts, "It hurts." [Y/n] rolls her eyes at him, "Hold on a sec."

She disappears and comes back with a few supplies to find Taeyong sitting on one of the chairs at the dinner table, sucking on his finger. "Come on," [Y/n] instructs Taeyong to rinse his finger. Once it's clean, she puts petroleum jelly on it before wrapping it in a cute pink bandage. "There, all done," she smiles at him.

"Can you kiss it better too?" Taeyong asks, wiggling his finger in front of [Y/n]'s face. She holds back a laugh upon seeing the serious look on his face.

It's hard saying no to him... With a sigh, [Y/n] takes his hand. Her lips leave a light kiss on the tip of his index finger. Their gazes stay locked for a long period of time, searching each other's eyes. Taeyong's other hand finds the side of [Y/n]'s face and softly caresses her cheek. Their faces seem to gravitate towards each other, Taeyong making his intentions clear by staring at [Y/n]'s eyes then lips alternatively.

[Y/n] makes no move to push him away and Taeyong closes his eyes to enjoy the feeling of their lips pressed against each other.

The first thing [Y/n] feels in that moment is confusion: why was Taeyong kissing her? Doesn't he have a girlfriend? Why was she letting him kiss her?

But the confusion is soon replaced by happiness and excitement, making her close her eyes and respond to his kiss, her fingers bunching up his white shirt. Taeyong is astonished when he feels her lips moving against his own and pulls [Y/n] against him, wanting to be closer.

The kiss remains passionate and slow, both parties enjoying themselves as their mouths continue to dance together. They soon pull away for air, their foreheads resting against each other. Taeyong caresses [Y/n]'s cheek, a smile painted on his face, "I've been wanting to do that for a long time."

[Y/n] abruptly steps away from the man in front of her, shocked by the revelation.

"[Y/n]? What's wrong?" Taeyong reaches out to hold her hand but she steps back again.

"I—We can't do this. You have a girlfriend and I-I'm... not attracted to you!"

Taeyong quirks an eyebrow, letting out a light chuckle. "Come on, now's not the time to kid around." He stops laughing once he sees the serious look on her face, "You just kissed me! What do you mean you're not attracted to me?"

"Y-You kissed me first!"

"Then why didn't you push me away?"

"Because I've been dying to kiss you!"

"What?"

"Ugh, you are so unbelievable!"

Taeyong scoffs, "I'm unbelievable? You're the one who kissed me back, then said you're not attracted to me and then said you've been dying to kiss me."

[Y/n] sighs hard in frustration, "I don't know, okay?! I've been feeling weird about you lately, but I thought it was nothing and that it would go away eventually. I recently realized I was... " she stops to take a deep breath before continuing, "jealous of your girlfriend." The look of surprise on Taeyong's face was difficult to miss. [Y/n] tries not to stutter through the rest of her explanation, "Not in an 'I want your boyfriend' kind of way. Well, uh, not at first anyway... It was more in a 'You stole my best friend and I want him back' kind of way. The longer we were apart, the more I wanted you by my side and I guess I caught feelings," [Y/n] mumbles the last few words.

"Fuck, I would've never thought you wanted me in the same way I wanted you," Taeyong takes [Y/n]'s hand and pulls her towards him so their bodies are pressed together once again. "So you are attracted to me?" He whispers low in her ear, making her breath hitch.

"Well, I guess—"

"It's a 'yes' or 'no' question, baby," Taeyong cuts her off, nibbling on her earlobe afterwards.

"Yes," she answers, finally relaxing in Taeyong's arms. [Y/n] holds onto his shoulder to prevent herself from collapsing, her knees feeling weak at her partner's touch. Taeyong continues peppering her neck with soft wet kisses, blowing on it afterwards. [Y/n] tilts her head to allow him more access. She frees her other hand and places it on his chest, then begins to untuck his shirt, both hands starting to roam under it. She lets out a frustrated sound when she feels another barrier separating her from what she wanted. At the same time, Taeyong is busy moving his hands up and down her sides, still nibbling her neck. He grunts when [Y/n]'s soft hands meet his bare skin, his heart beating erratically.

[Y/n] suddenly remembers something, halting her actions. "Tae..?"

"Mmh?" He responds but doesn't stop, making it hard for her to focus.

"What about y-your girlfriend?" [Y/n] felt sick after saying those words. Taeyong stops and cups her cheeks, leaning down to press their lips together as she holds onto his forearms. "Tae, this isn't fair to her," [Y/n] says, turning her face away.

"I broke up with Ga-yook a while ago, I was going crazy... You were constantly running through my head. I couldn't be with her for a single second without having you on my mind, so I broke it off."

[Y/n] lets out a breath she didn't even know she was holding, all guilt erased from her consciousness: they both wanted this.

But what if something goes wrong and they can't go back to the way things were before?