匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 14

"What do you think they're talking about?"

"I can't hear anything."

"We would probably be able to if you would shut the f—"

"No swearing, Haechan!"

The boy in question rolls his eyes.

The door unexpectedly opens, making the six who were leaning against it stumble, trip and almost fall over each other. Standing next to Taeyong, [Y/n] giggles but Taeyong looks at them with an unamused expression, no hint of surprise on his face.

"Hi, dad. Is that mom?" One of them says and the others fail to stifle their laughter.

"Haha, very funny. Whose idea was this?"

Everyone immediately points to a boy with dyed green hair who glares at them in return. "Seriously? Such friends you are."

Taeyong sighs and runs a hand through his hair, "Of course it was Chenle. Anyway, since you're already here—"

"Aren't you gonna introduce us?" Another boy, Haechan, asks.

Taeyong sighs, evidently annoyed; these kids seriously needed to stop talking to him like this.

"Fine. [Y/n], this is the Dream Team, the youngest members. Dream Team, this is [Y/n], my girlfriend," Taeyong rubs the back of his neck awkwardly, avoiding everyone's gaze.

[Y/n] puts on a warm smile and waves at them.

"I didn't know the boss could blush," Renjun comments.

Taeyong clears his throat, "That's it! Everyone is dismissed, except for Jisung," he shouts, putting his hard front back on.

[Y/n] was once again amazed at how quickly Taeyong switched from shy boyfriend to gang leader barking orders.

The other boys scramble back to their work, leaving the youngest of them all with the two adults.

Taeyong puts his hand on Jisung's shoulder, "I'm sure you already know what's happened to Winwin," Jisung nods along to Taeyong's words. Despite his very young age, Jisung often proved to be better at what he does than the more experienced members. Taeyong noticed his progress and figured he would be a good addition to a higher unit. "I know I haven't let you do much other than follow transactions and do deliveries, but I think I'll let you come along when we find him."

Jisung didn't know specifically what kind of trip his leader was talking about since Johnny didn't go into much detail, he knew it was surely something dangerous. This exceeded his expectations.

"Keep [Y/n] entertained for me now, will you?"

Taeyong decides to deal with the rest of his work, leaving [Y/n] in the company of Jisung. Since Taeyong didn't want the others to pester [Y/n], he figured the boy would be less trouble than anyone else.

[Y/n] examines his room upon entrance: it looked more or less like a normal bedroom. Bed, flat screen TV, a large wardrobe, a speaker in the corner and a white desk with a laptop and monitors sitting on it.

[Y/n] clears her throat and Jisung pauses the game he's playing on his phone, ready to listen to whatever she has to say. His face was cute and had innocence written all over it, making her curious. She figured there was nothing wrong with small talk.

"How old are you?"

"Just recently turned 18."

[Y/n]'s eyes widened in surprise, "For how long have you been doing this gang thing?"

Jisung assumed that question was going to come up. He also knew she would ask for his back story once she got the answer but he responds nonetheless, "I started at 13," he mumbles absentmindedly.