匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 8 🔞

The white car stops a few blocks away from Taeyong's apartment.

"The deal with SKZ and DKB went well. Those weapons should be delivered soon, so make sure someone's there to pick them up," Taeyong informs while stepping out of the vehicle.

Yuta nods in acknowledgment and Johnny speaks, "Of course, boss."

Taeyong closes the door, stepping back and watches as the car disappears. He checks the time, noticing he was earlier than usual, and begins his short walk home, ready to surprise [Y/n]. He had even stopped by somewhere to buy her a gift; there was no special occasion, he just wanted to do something nice for her.

And ask her to be his girlfriend.

Taeyong realized they never made it official, so he thought it would be nice to finally do so.

He squints his eyes when he sees a car he doesn't recognize parked in front of his apartment and speeds up his walk when his mind starts filling with worst case scenarios before breaking out into a full on run as a sense of panic overtakes his body. As he gets closer, he notices the car doesn't have a license plate.

He sprints up the stairs instead of taking the elevator, knowing it will most likely take forever before it arrives.

The door to his apartment is cracked open when he gets there. Taeyong pats himself to find his gun; he could hear voices coming from inside. He exhales before bursting through the door, aiming his gun.

[Y/n] turns to look at him, surprised when she notices the gun in his hand.

"Taeyong," she exhales in a sigh of relief.

"Baby, you're okay!"

[Y/n] gets up to embrace her lover, finally feeling safe. Taeyong takes a step back to hold her face and gives her a quick look-over, making sure she is alright.

"I saw a random car and the apartment door was open and I thought they found us—"

"Oh, we found you alright," a deep voice interrupts, making Taeyong's blood run cold. He looks at [Y/n] with questioning eyes and she gives him a reassuring smile before taking his hand, pulling him towards the kitchen. At the table sat a man that looked beaten up, scratches and blood littering his face.

Taeyong instantly recognizes the man and pushes [Y/n] behind him, raising his gun, "[Y/n], he's dangerous! Did you let him in?!"

The man laughs a hoarse laugh but one could tell by the expression on his face that he was in pain. [Y/n] grabs Taeyong's arm gently, "Don't worry, he can't do anything... He's tied up."

Taeyong looks at her in bewilderment. He approaches the guy, gun still aiming at him. Once he gets behind him, he sees that his hands are indeed tied and his body held to the back of the chair with a rope.

"How..?" Taeyong tucks away his weapon.

"Your fucking girly did this to me," the man snarls, "Can you believe that!?"

Taeyong turns to [Y/n] who's leaning against the wall with her arms crossed, his face becoming a mix of amazement and pride. [Y/n] just smiles at him and shrugs her shoulders.

Taeyong walks back to her and once he's close enough, places both of his hands on each side of her head, one of his knees going between her legs simultaneously, and leans down to capture [Y/n]'s lips in a slow kiss. Her arms wrap themselves around Taeyong's neck in an instant, pulling him closer. His knee presses harder between her legs, making her let out a low moan.

"Hey! I'm still here, you know," the tied up man interrupts them, having seen enough.

Taeyong bites [Y/n]'s lower lip, making her whimper, and tugs on it softly before releasing it completely. He leans in to her ear and whispers, "We're finishing this later, baby doll."