匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 6

Taeyong stares at the woman beside him, caressing her waist as she sleeps, a soft smile on his face. As if feeling Taeyong's eyes on her, [Y/n] stirs and opens her eyes. She puts herself in a more comfortable position before placing her hand on the side of Taeyong's face, caressing his jaw.

"Are you okay? I wasn't too rough with you, right?" Taeyong holds her wrist and [Y/n] masks a pained expression since she didn't want him to worry; she secretly enjoyed the slight pain.

"I'm fine, promise." Taeyong looks at her with concerned eyes, "I hope you're not lying. I'd hate myself if I were to ever hurt you." [Y/n] bites her lip, "Don't worry, I liked it," She assures him, rolling on top of his body. She places both hands on his chest, sliding them down his torso. Taeyong raises an eyebrow at her actions.

"Can we go another round?"

Taeyong chuckles but instead of giving a verbal answer, he switches their position so he would be on top.

〆〆〆

Later that day, while they're watching a movie, [Y/n] questions her partner. "Hey, Tae. There was something I meant to ask you before but I got," she clears her throat before adding, "distracted."

Taeyong glances at her briefly before his eyes move back to the TV screen. "What is it?" He asks around a mouth full of popcorn.

[Y/n] makes an annoyed face but doesn't comment on it. She tries to focus on anything other than Taeyong's loud chewing and continues, "How come you were wearing a suit yesterday? You were still wearing the same clothes when I woke you up earlier too."

"Oh, that..." Taeyong shoves another handful of popcorn, watching intently how the main characters in the movie fought the bad guys. "I knew I had, uh, work at 4:30 PM yesterday and I didn't want to waste time going back to my apartment so I just came to see you dressed like that... Was it too much?"

"Of course not, I thought you looked great."

"I always look great," he sends her a quick wink before focusing back on the TV.

[Y/n]'s face scrunches up as she scans him from head to toe: he was wearing a T-shirt with crumbs on it and a pair of gray sweatpants. "Sure you do..." Maybe if he took the shirt off?

They continue watching the movie in silence for a few moments, Taeyong laying on the couch and [Y/n] on the floor with her head against the white furniture.

"So what kind of work do you do?" [Y/n] finally asks, curiosity laced in her voice.

Taeyong turns to face [Y/n], his eyebrows furrowed; [Y/n] was looking at him expectantly, head leaned back to look at him. Taeyong's mouth remains open but nothing comes out. Not being able to come up with an answer, Taeyong looks away.

"I am a designer," she points to herself, "what do you do?" she pokes Taeyong's thigh.

Taeyong turns to face [Y/n] again, "I am an adult," he mimicked [Y/n] and pointed at her, "you, ask too many questions." He goes back to watching what was playing on screen, trying to get sucked back into the movie.

[Y/n] pouts, "That's not an answer, Tae. Tell me, please, I really want to know."

Taeyong really liked it when she begged and wouldn't have minded to hear more, but he had to give her an answer eventually, no matter how much he didn't want to. He takes the remote and pauses the film, giving his full attention to [Y/n].

He held her hand so she could focus on him, their eyes locked, "My job," Taeyong says in a low whisper, "is making you scream my name."

Taeyong's face inched closer, thinking he had [Y/n] wrapped around his finger, but before their lips could meet, she burst into a fit of giggles.