匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 17 🔞

Taeyong leans back in his chair, closing his eyes and exhaling. "I should've made you wear one too," he mumbles tiredly, referring to the bullet-proof vest.

[Y/n] sighs in relief, "I thought we'd lost him."

"I always make the youngest wear vests. They're the most important to me and it's my responsibility to take care of them after all."

[Y/n] admired how much Taeyong didn't just see his members as people he worked with, he was also genuinely worried and concerned about their well-being.

"So he'll be okay?"

"I think Chenle only passed out because of the initial shock, he wasn't hit anywhere fatal. He just needs to get the bullet removed, have a few stitches done, get some rest and he'll be as good as new," he informs, successfully reassuring her. His eyes then scan [Y/n] from head to toe, "Are you hurt anywhere?"

[Y/n] unconsciously brings her gloved hand to her left upper arm, settling her fingers right below the area where the bullet grazed her. Taeyong's eyes widen and he stands from his desk, going to inspect her injury. How had he not noticed the slit in her jacket before?

"It's not that bad, I can barely feel it."

Taeyong ignores [Y/n]'s statement and makes her sit in his chair before pulling some materials from the drawers of his desk. "Take that off," he tells her instead, referring to her jacket.

[Y/n] reluctantly removes it and sets it aside, leaving her in a tight black T-shirt. "This might burn," Taeyong warns but pours the alcohol on [Y/n]'s wound before the words are completely out of his mouth.

[Y/n] hisses and glares at him, "You could've warned me earlier."

"You shouldn't have gotten hurt," Taeyong grunts, wrapping [Y/n]'s arm in gauze bandage.

"It's just a scratch," [Y/n] mumbles and leans back in the chair as soon as he's done.

Her boyfriend was overprotective but obviously had good reasons to be. A lot of very dangerous people were after him and [Y/n] knew this but she didn't understand exactly how dangerous they were. Yes, she knew how to defend herself but she played the tough girl too much; that might get her in trouble some day.

Taeyong scoffs, "Just a scratch?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I can still handle a lot of things with this little injury," [Y/n] affirms, rolling her eyes.

Taeyong stares down at [Y/n], "I suggest you don't use that tone with me. And don't roll your eyes at me either."

[Y/n] resists the urge to roll her eyes again and just avoids Taeyong's burning gaze. Tension fills the room, the air getting thick with it. They were both extremely stubborn, challenging each other to see who will break first. Taeyong lifts [Y/n]'s chin and forces her to look at him. His lips are on hers before she can say anything, effectively silencing her, and her body relaxes as she kisses him back ardently.

They break away for air after a few seconds and Taeyong whispers, "Bend over the table."

[Y/n]'s eyes widen and she shakes her head, "We're not doing this here, Tae."

Taeyong pulls her arm to lift her off the chair, "We fucked on your kitchen table, we can fuck on my desk."

[Y/n] struggles, twisting out of his hold before throwing a quick kick up to his chest as she leans back. Taeyong easily catches [Y/n]'s foot with both hands, making her momentarily lose balance. Taeyong's eyes gleam evilly as he smirks, "You thought you could surprise me, huh?" He pulls her foot and hooks her leg around his own waist. [Y/n]'s breath hitches as she's abruptly pulled into Taeyong's hard body, her hands landing on his chest. "Not bad, but it looks like your self-defense classes aren't really paying off." With how their bodies were pressed together, she could feel how badly he wanted her.

Taeyong pushes [Y/n] on the desk, making her gasp in surprise. He gives her a quick kiss, distracting her as he removes her hands from his chest. [Y/n] sighs in defeat, deciding not to fight back anymore, and Taeyong smiles into the kiss. He pulls away to nibble on her neck and [Y/n] tilts her head to give him more access. His hands move to grab her hips and he rubs himself against her, letting her feel his arousal. [Y/n] bites her bottom lip harshly to stifle a moan.

"Since you're so sure you can still handle a lot of things..." Taeyong breathes into her ear, his tone harsh and commanding, "bend over." He needed this, needed her to take his frustrations away; she was the cause of a few of them anyway, she had to take responsibility.

Taeyong pulls away, allowing her to hop off the desk, and this time [Y/n] complies. She leans on her elbows so her ass is sticking out; the position made her feel vulnerable but she was ready to take whatever her man was going to give her. Taeyong backs away, admiring the view for a second before pulling the chair from his desk and sitting on it, directly behind [Y/n]. She didn't know what Taeyong was planning on doing but she still eagerly anticipated what was to come.

A hard slap lands on [Y/n]'s backside, the sound bouncing off the walls as [Y/n] lets out a sound that tethers between a moan and a whimper, her body going stiff. She drops her head, clenching her fists tightly. She didn't know how to feel. Ashamed? Excited? Maybe somewhere in the back of her mind she had always wanted to be treated like this but never had the courage to voice it out loud.

"Taeyong, this—"

Another hit lands, cutting off whatever [Y/n] was about to say. She whines and squirms in place, earning her another slap. Although [Y/n] felt hot and embarrassed, she didn't necessarily want him to stop. It stung but it felt good, in a way.

After a few more hits, [Y/n] was on the brink of tears, her eyes shut tightly along with her palms, a burning sensation crawling underneath her skin. The pain and humiliation make her insides churn, undoubtedly stirring arousal.

Taeyong places both hands on her ass, "Had enough yet?" He asks, squeezing the flesh in his hands.

Although she was holding back tears, [Y/n] stubbornly refuses to answer. Instead, she tries to stand back up straight, only to be stopped by Taeyong's hand pressing down between her shoulder blades.

He had stood up before she could, already knowing what was going through her mind. [Y/n] groans in annoyance, wanting nothing more than to get out of the uncomfortable position. Taeyong hooks a finger at the waistband of her pants, pulling them down just enough to expose her butt. [Y/n] makes a sound of protest when she feels his fingers drag her panties down next.

"Shh, bad girls need to be punished," the smirk could be heard in his voice. "Stay," he orders firmly then takes his hands off her body.

There's some fumbling and the sound of a zipper follows before Taeyong's hands settle back on [Y/n]'s hips, and she gasps when she feels his cock press against her thighs. Taeyong spits in his hand, coating his dick with it, and lets out a satisfied sigh when he slips between [Y/n]'s soft warm thighs. He doesn't bother starting off slow, immediately thrusting hard, the length of his cock gliding across her core and brushing her clit with each roll of his hips.

[Y/n] quickly becomes a whimpering mess, moving her hips back, wanting Taeyong to wreck her insides instead. She was beyond turned on; it felt good but it wasn't nearly enough to bring her to the edge. Taeyong has a bruising grip on her, panting

"I'm sorry!" She finally breaks, pleading, "Please, put it inside me..."

"Bad girls don't get fucked the way they want," Taeyong groans and continues roughly fucking her thighs, throwing his head back in pleasure. The desk squeaks with his movements, rocking each time he thrust forward.

It doesn't take long for Taeyong to reach his peak, moaning as he sprays his cum all over the back of [Y/n]'s thighs. Her quivering figure makes Taeyong take pity on her, so he inserts two fingers into her cunt, licking his lips as her core clenches around them. He uses his other hand to rub her clit, causing her to shudder and moan, cumming from the simple stimulation.

He pulls a few tissues from the box on his desk to wipe his hands and clean her thighs. The male uses a few more to clean himself up before zipping his pants back up. He helps [Y/n] get dressed and sit up on his desk while he settles between her legs, arms on either side of her, smirking cockily.

[Y/n] glares at him, her face a mixture of slight anger and embarrassment, "I hate you."

"Love you too."