匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 16

Winwin couldn't take it anymore; he had been tortured for another few hours and even though the baseball bat was the least worst of all the things that were used on him, he had been incredibly weakened and each hit hurt more than the last.

"Fine, I'll talk, I'll talk!" Winwin struggles to say between breaths, "Just please stop..."

His attacker stops, grinning from ear to ear. "Looks like I finally broke him, boys," he boasts. He drops the bat on the ground and leans against the chair Winwin was tied up in, hand next to his shoulder, "Well?"

There's a silence that lasts several seconds, only filled with Winwin's ragged breathing. The guard gathers his strength a little more, preparing himself for what he was about to do.

"Come on, I don't have all day- argh!"

The words are cut off by a cry of pain as his hands go to cover his profusely bleeding nose: Winwin had head-butted his kidnapper in the face.

"I'll fucking kill you!" The man roared.

The minions try to grab Winwin and subdue him but Winwin manages to hold them off, maneuvering the chair he was tied to and using it as defense.

A 'bang' echoes through the entire warehouse and everyone stops for a moment. One of the minions falls to his knees before completely collapsing on the ground, a puddle of red quickly surrounding his body.

Winwin comes out of his trance first and swivels, using the chair to hit the man closest to him. Seeing this, the others try to get back to grabbing at him but before they could, Winwin's gang storms in from various sides, surrounding them all.

Behind Winwin, Chenle pulls out a dagger, quickly cutting the ropes. Winwin rubs his wrists to soothe the itch and exhales a sigh of relief.

Everyone else in the room had their gun aimed at a different enemy.

"Put the fucking gun down, Suho, you're out-numbered," Taeyong states, pointing his glock at the man holding his bleeding nose.

Knowing he was the most dangerous of the 8 people present, S.Coups aimed his own gun at Suho just in case he were to try something.

Suho didn't want to give up this easily. He kept his gun aimed at Taeyong, finger sitting on the trigger. He lowers the weapon, as if forfeiting, but instead of putting it down, he presses the trigger and a bullet hits the ground near Jeonghan who flinches. Suho's men followed his lead, setting off shots from both sides.

S.Coups growls and shoots at Suho's hand, making him drop his weapon, while Taeyong shoots him in his foot. Suho shouts in agony and the other two proceed to grab him and drag him behind a pillar to take cover. Everyone does the same, taking the initiative to lie low and hide.

Taeyong pushes Suho against the pillar, gripping his shirt. "What the fuck does Simon want? Why did he do this, huh?"

Suho was one of the many men beneath Simon and did a lot of his dirty work. His specialty was making people talk. He was a ruthless when it came to torturing his victims, sometimes to death even if they gave him the information he was looking for. Simon didn't care as long as he got what he wanted.

Suho grunts and ignores the questions, remaining silent.

S.Coups puts his leg above Suho's injured foot. "Are you sure you don't want to talk?" He lowers it so it sits right above the wounded area. He slowly adds pressure as the silence drags on, leaning his body weight on it and Suho leads out a bloodcurdling scream. Taeyong tightens his grip on Suho and puts his gun to the other man's throat. "I don't like repeating myself but I'm gonna ask you one more fucking time: why did Simon do this and what the fuck does he want!?"

As the two leaders try to squeeze some answers out of the evil bastard, shots are fired from both parties with the enemy team receiving most of them.

Chenle struggles to support Winwin as he tries to get him out of danger; Jisung takes it upon himself to help. Moving as quickly as Winwin's extra weight allowed them to, they managed to make it to the nearest exit. Chenle passes him on to Yuta who wraps an arm around Winwin's waist and hooks the latter's arms over his neck. [Y/n], who was nearby, covers them as they leave. A bullet zips past her as soon as Yuta and Winwin are out and she feels a slight sting in her upper arm. [Y/n] holds her breath as she hides behind the nearest pillar.

After a moment, she realizes the gunshots had stopped. She had heard two ending shots: one grazed her but she didn't know where the other landed. It wasn't until she saw Chenle's body laying near her feet that she understood.

"No, no, no, no..." [Y/n] whispers continuously to herself, "This wasn't supposed to happen."

Suho was the only one Taeyong needed alive, so he instructed his members to tie a passed out Suho up and load him in the back of the trunk; S.Coups' people pile up the dead bodies in a corner of the room and spill gasoline all over them.

When Taeyong is done giving orders, he looks for [Y/n]. He's quick to join her when he notices she's crying by herself in a corner.

"He was hit by a stray bullet," [Y/n] tells him, staring blankly at Chenle's body. Taeyong rolls the boy carefully on his back, seemingly unalarmed. He knew something like this was bound to happen, but it was very rare since his members were well trained. Although one of the youngest was hit, Taeyong didn't seem worried.

[Y/n] stares at his blank facial expression, wondering what was going through his mind. She felt guilty about the situation; maybe she shouldn't have come along after all. [Y/n] dried her tears and stood up, dusting herself off. Before she could walk out, as if by some miracle, she hears Chenle groan in pain.

[Y/n] abruptly turns back around, watching with wide eyes as Taeyong helps Chenle sit, holding him tightly. From where she stood, she could clearly see the hole in his back left by the bullet. How was it possible?

"Help me get him to the car."

Too stunned to speak, [Y/n] goes to pull Chenle's arm over her shoulder while Taeyong does the same on the other side. When [Y/n] moved her hand to hold onto the injured male's waist, she understood why he was still standing.

The team drives back to HQ, only leaving a burning building behind. Seventeen parts from Taeyong's gang, heading back to their own base.

"Come on, Chenle, let's get that bullet out of your shoulder," one of the four members of the medical team, Taeil, takes him from the other two that had helped him walk inside.

Kun, another member of the medical team, helps Yuta with Winwin. The usually lively place they called home had a switch in atmosphere: they all knew who Suho was, they were scared and rightfully so. If he was messing with their gang and even went through the trouble of going after one of them personally, that could only mean Simon had managed to track them down again. This was definitely going to be an issue in the near future.

"If anyone else has any injuries, go see Doyoung and Jungwoo," Taeyong tells everyone before retiring to his office, pulling [Y/n] along.