匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 25

It was early at 5AM that Taeyong woke up, all smiles and in a terribly good mood. [Y/n] wasn't next to him like he had hoped, but he assumed she was somewhere else in the apartment.

It was out of the ordinary for Yuta and Winwin to see their leader grinning so much, and they knew [Y/n] had to be the reason why. Although they didn't want to ruin his joy, they had no other choice but to pull him from his dream-like state.

The two guards hadn't spoken to each other after doing what [Y/n] had talked them into. It was far too late for remorse now, but Taeyong needed to know.

"Boss, there's something you need to know," Winwin announced before proceeding to tell him what happened after he got captured.

When he neared the end, Yuta carried on talking for him, "Mark Lee and Simon have been working together for a while now. We all know what Mark is capable of, so we took him seriously when he said he was going to track us down one by one, starting with the Dreamies..."

They told Taeyong about the threats to the entire team, but left out the part about how they were promised that giving up [Y/n] would make everything go back to the way things were before.

Taeyong wasn't mad at Winwin for not telling him earlier, he knew the man must have gone through a lot. It all suddenly made sense now: if Mark Lee was alive and working with the enemy, then Simon knew a lot more than just their warehouse locations.

The gang leader listened carefully to every detail. It was hard to believe one of their own had crossed to the other side since it was something he'd never imagined would happen. The only way someone had ever left was when they were killed in the line of work. Taeyong never questioned his men's loyalty, and that may have been a mistake.

After hearing Winwin out, Taeyong knew they had no choice but to get rid of Mark Lee permanently; this was the worst form of treachery in Taeyong's eyes and there was no reason to leave him alive.

"What are your orders, Boss?"

"You guys will be coming along," Taeyong spoke and the guards nod in apprehension, "Contact Jaebeom and have him send me Jinyoung."

Park Jinyoung was a member of the Got7 gang like Jackson; he was a man with impeccable aim who practically never missed a shot, no matter what kind of gun he was holding. Taeyong figured he would be the most useful to put down Mark Lee.

"Of course, right away."

It didn't take long to get connected with the other gang leader and soon Jinyoung was on his way. Ten, the second best sniper in Taeyong's gang, would also arrive soon to join them and Jisung was given orders about what to look for when he hacked any security footage around the areas in which Simon's gang lurked the most.

Taeyong then retired back to his room and flopped down on the bed, eyes closed and hands behind his head as he waited for his team to get back to him.

He tried not to show it in front of his guards but he was a bit worried. He didn't know exactly what kind of information Simon could've gotten his hands on but the one about the warehouses was certain; he must've been the one burning them down. The leader shouldn't really trust anybody, but he knew his members trusted him so he had to do the same, otherwise things wouldn't work in the gang at all.

He was going to get rid of Mark Lee and fix everything. Simon should be less of a threat once he loses his source of information, then Taeyong could live without having to worry about Simon and his gang so much anymore, which meant [Y/n] would finally be safe.

The thought gives Taeyong a sense of security and lets him relax a bit. A small smile stretches across his features as he thinks about [Y/n] and last night's events. He hadn't seen her all morning, and maybe he was being a little clingy but he needed to before he left.

Wondering where she was, Taeyong gets up and goes to the living room where the guards were talking in hushed voices. "Has one of you seen [Y/n]?"

There was absolutely no way Taeyong was ever going to forgive them for what they did.