∽Chapter 11∽

*Brandon's Point Of View*

After hearing the great news about mom and dad agreeing to David's and I request for marriage, I waisted no time calling David and right away began making plans. I can't even explain my excitement. I know I am one out of a hundred in my sexuality to have parents that are truly comfortable it and support me. It is the best feeling I the world. It also is a sad statistic. Anyways, Today I have made plans to visit the chapel mom told me about that marries couples of the same sex and transsexuals. I am pretty nervous because I know with my dad being the 'hot meat' of the year, the media is still on our tails. I guess dad sensed that too but, he does the unthinkable. He decides to come with me. When he first offered I was unsure. I mean What would the media say if they caught Michael Jackson and his eldest son Brandon Jackson entering a wedding chapel for Gay's and Transsexuals? Dad smiled and said: "At this point, They can say I eat dog shit and poop out gold saying I'm a bean stalk. I don't care. Your happiness is what matters to me. You matter to me. ", When he said that my heart melted. This is why I love my dad. He definitely gives his all to his family, I can only hope that we do him justice in our lives to come.

*Marilyn's Point Of View *

Michael and Brandon just left not too long ago, leaving me with three monsters. So they think. I actually plan on paying someone a little visit. I haven't talked to her in two week's and it has been eating at me. She actually sent me a couple texts saying she needs to talk to me. Therefore I'm going to take her up on that offer. I softly knock on Jasmine's door. "Come in...", She groans from the other side. I slowly push the door through and enter. "Hey Snickers. ", I beam, closing the door behind me. Jasmine is sprawled out on her bed texting. She sighs. "Hey mom.", She said perking up a little. I smile. "I have a proposition for you...", I said sitting beside her. She sits up, crossing her leg's. "And what's that?", She grins evily. I giggle. What have I turned this monster's into?  "Well... I need you to watch your brother and sister, I need to go out for awhile okay? ", She raises her left eyebrow in question. "What's in it for me?", I shake my head smiling. "Well my dear Snickers... I won't tell daddy about your little boy toy Jeremy. Whom I want to meet...", Jasmine chokes a little. "Wh-What? Your proposition is blackmail?! ", I giggle and nod. "Yes my dear Jasmine...It is, Now keep your part of the deal and I will keep mine. You're fourteen, you've got this in the bag. Love ya'!", I chirp, standing up. "Aww come on that isn't even fair! ", Jasmine called behind me. "All is fair in love and war!", I reply, closing the door behind me. Now onto my war that I need to make fair. I pull out my cellphone from my back pocket and dial Rafael.

*"Hello?",

"Morning Rafael...I need you to do something for me?"

"Morning Misses Jackson, What is it?",
"Umm I can't say now but, I need you to pick me up please."

"Yes ma'am I'm on my way, Will Mister Jackson be accompanying you?",

"No, Just me. And please don't tell him or Bill. Also, please have Justin and Darrell down here. Jasmine, Dylan, and the baby are here."

"Yes ma'am. Anything else?",

"No, Just put some pep in your step."

"Ha-ha, Yes ma'am!",*

*Michael's Point Of View*

"Michael! Michael! Is it true your son is gay?", A reporter asked for the third time. I continue walking hoping Brandon is ignoring everything as well. "Look, Would you guys back up! No questions will be answered!", Bill stressed, pushing Brandon and I onward. I can hear Brandon's sniffles. It is breaking my heart. "Brandon how does it feel to have a dad like Michael Jackson? Who is your partner?When did you become gay? Have you ever dated a girl?", A swarm of reporters asked all at once. These reporter's are relentless. All bombarding us like a month to a flame. My family and I being the flame.  "Move!!", Bill screeched, pushing them away. When we finally enter the chapel, the doors we instantly locked shut. I glance over at Brandon and place a empathetic hand on his shoulder. He glances over his shoulder at me. "Why do they care so much?", He croaked, his eyes glossy with tears. I sigh and pull him in for a hug. "I'm going to notify the priest and tell them you're here.", Bill says, panting Brandon's back gently. "Okay Thank-you.", I reply, giving him the signal that I will handle Brandon. He reluctantly turns away from us. When Bill disappears around the corner, I sit Brandon down on the couch of the chapels waiting room. His cries are now little sniffles. "Brandon, Bud you can't let them get to you.", I said rubbing his back. "I don't understand them dad. I don't.", Bill walks up to us. "Okay they are ready for you guys", I nod and squeeze Brandon's hand. "Some things aren't meant to be understood son. Now wipe your face, and let's do some wedding planning! Can't believe you are getting married. I feel old as Hell.", Brandon chuckles. "You're only thirty-nine, That's not old.", He reassures me. I laugh. "I guess. Now come on let's go.", I said, standing him up. He smiles and we walk towards Bill. I take in a deep breath as we walked towards my sons future...

To Be Continued...