~Chapter 61~

*Michael's Point Of View*

I remain silent, pondering on what she said.

A DNA test for Dylan? 

After a few more minutes, it hit me. I did in fact recover that as I was house keeping. I guess I didn't pay much attention to it. Now thinking back on that, I remember why I did that. It was on one of those days when I went through an insecurity gap as well.

In our first years of marriage, it was rocky. On a night of drinking with my employee's from my older studio, where the guys and I were having a great conversation, jumping from topic to topic (due to the fact we were highly intoxicated) one of the guys, my then intern, came up with an interesting question. That question led to a very drunk Michael wanting, demanding answers.

"Ya-You know Mike, Y-You have a fine wife my brotha..." Kyle slurs.

I hiccup and nod in agreement.

My mind is spinning but I don't care,I'm with the boys tonight. My sales are slowly climbing and I am working on getting another high profiled client. So because of this fact, me and guys from the studio decided to celebrate. I don't usually drink, but I think I deserve a sip or two.

"Yeah she is f-wine. I am surprised no one h-h-hits on'a" Kyle continues, shaking his head towards the ceiling. 

I laugh at the five-foot-four, drunk man. I don't even know why he drug me here with his buddies. I don't even know their names. I mean they seem cool, but Hell I'm drunk, fire seems cool.

"Man... I'ma ser-serious. How'a, how'a you don't know chee-chee, she cheating?"  He asks, trying to give me a sincere glance.

I glare at him for a minute, only to burst into wheezing laughter. "I know ma woman would...not cheetah, on me. She would, she would not cheetah on me" I slur, poking him in the chest. Due to his intoxication and lack of balance control, he falls over onto the floor. 

"Imm'a. I think you should'a check fo' sho'" He hiccups, standing up from the floor. 

Growing a little annoyed with the topic, I grab another shot and chug it down. 

"Jus', Jus' shut te' Hell up, and'a, drink" I slur, grabbing a shot and pouring it over him. He laugh wildly and chugs down a shot for himself.

From that point I can't remember anything. I remember some occurrences,but not fully to defend myself. I wish I could jog my memory and I figure out what exactly happened, and why.Almost forgetting the way Marilyn walked off, I quickly jump up from my seat and follow behind her. 

I enter the fourier and search for any sign of her. I know she didn't leave because I didn't hear the alarm for the front door. I continue my search into the kitchen where I find a few pieces of smashed glass. I glance at the glance in confusion. "How long did I blank out?" I ask to no one in particular.

Thuds coming from upstairs, break my concentration as I turn to investigate. I quickly jog the stairs and walk towards our bedroom where the thuds reside. Upon entry, I catch Marilyn emptying drawers and throwing random items across the room. 

"No good son of a bitch!" She screeches, throwing a shoe my way. 

I quickly duck and stare at her in bewilderment. I odn't think I've ever seen her this angry. She isn't much of a physical person when it comes to anger, so this is all new  to me. Hopefully it's just her hormone's.

"Don't think he's your child?! Huh?! Your'e the only fucking cheater!" She screams again, throwing a pair of pumps at me. 

Once again I dodge and slowly walk over to her. I don't want her to hit me, but I need to somehow calm her down. I also am well aware, that this isn't safe for me nor her and the baby.