∽Chapter 22∽

*Marilyn's Point Of View*

Today is the last day of our 'vacation' in Soho New York. Though it was mainly a business trip for me, having the kid's and Michael here with me made it feel a little less like work. But I'm glad it is over. When we return to California, I have a few event's planned. I have a lot of appearances to make. I know Michael is going to have a fit when I tell him.

Speaking of, I haven't seen Michael all afternoon. He helped pack Jordyn's and our suitcases, made flight plans, then he left. He said something about a little 'alone time' before leaving. I don't even understand that statement but I left it alone. Until now. He's been gone for three hours and hasn't even called or texted me within those three hours. I'm worried because we are due to leave within the next hour.

And to make matters worse, Bill has no idea where he is either; nor does Darrel and Rafael. Which is definitely the scariest thing to know he is out there with no security.  "Marilyn... I think Bill found him.", Rafael informs me, removing his cellphone from his ear. I set Jordyn back into her mobile. Bill had been out for one of the three hour's Michael has been gone. "Well where is he?", I ask urgently.

Rafael glances at his phone. "He went to Blue Haven.", I roll my eyes, knowing his reason for going there. "Did he do anything?", Rafael sighs. "Not exactly... He just had a heated argument with Mister Tatum...", I plop down on the end of the bed. "Is that all?", He nods. "Both men were removed by a local policeman but he's not in any trouble since we are leaving today... ", Rafael explains, walking over to me.

"Misses Jay... It will be okay Marcus will make sure that this incident doesn't go viral. As for Michael, He's just protecting his family. Not in the best way, but he is definitely trying to protect you guys. So go easy on him.", I sigh and nod. "I don't want him making a habit out of these... It is very scary.", I admit, holding my face in my hand's. Rafael slowly sits beside me. "I know it worries you. It worries all over us. Just support him and talk to him. Maybe it's time for another date night...", He teases, nudging me.

I glance up at him and crack a smile. "Maybe... Thank-you. ", He chuckles. "No problem but what's your secret?",-"Secret?", He nods and glances over at Jordyn's mobile. "You guys are almost forty with a one year old, thirteen year old, Fourteen year old, and a nineteen year old. Yet you guys still find time to Marvin Gaye it up and keep sane.", I let out a loud laugh, quickly covering my mouth after hearing Jordyn whine a little. 

After calming my laughter, I cheese at Rafael. "You have to ask Michael that. He's Marvin Gaye. I honestly think it comes from the trials we've been through. Especially the year we were apart. It brought us closer. I love that man and he loves me. There isn't a secret. Not really. ", He nods, rubbing his chin contently. "So love and passion?", I nod. "He never let's desire take over our love life. Neither do I.", I conclude.

He stands up. "I only hope I can do the same with my Lauren. She's everything to me.", I open my mouth to reply but the suite door swings open. Michael enters, attitude was the loudest attribute of his entrance. Bill trails in behind him, equally agitated. I give Rafael a look to grab Jordyn and safely exit. He nods and quickly does as instructed. Michael plops onto the bed, glaring at Bill. Bill watches Rafael exit, leaning against the doorway.

I wait until Rafael is out of the room before confronting the two. "Is anyone going to tell me what happened?", I demand, glancing from Michael to Bill. Bill glances over are Michael for him to explain. Michael rolls his eyes and stands up from the bed.

"Well... I talked to the lying bastard... He started talking smart so I set him straight. I didn't touch him. Just said some thing's. And asshole over there makes a big scene at the police station...", He explains, cutting his eyes at Bill. Bill rolls his eyes, still silent. "He treats me like a child! I have four of them! I know how to fucking act! I'm just will not stand for someone disrespecting me.", I sigh, allowing him to let out his frustration. Bill steps forward, face to face with Michael.